• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Username of the Person Above You!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shuko

Atena, WIN!
    Years
    Klonoa said:
    Like I have said before I dispise yugioh.1/10 sorry
    Aww... you're so prejudiced, lol! I personally don't like the anime myself, but I do like the Manga. :P You don't necessarily have to like Yugioh to like her Username. In fact, I don't think her username even has anything to do with Yugioh... 0_o but meh, what do I know? :P

Well, I dunno if I'm too keen on picking a videogame title as a Username, but yours is one I haven't seen anywhere else but for you, so I'll give ya an 8/10. ^^;

Rika Kamiya said:
    that name sounds familiar..is she from Angelic Layer? 10/10

Yup. She's Misaki's mama. :P And just so's ya know, the whole "Atena, Win" bit comes from what usually happens after her Angel enters the ring, lol. I'm glad somebody finally noticed! :P

Edit: Gah! I'm too slow! Well, anyway, Rika sounds like a CCS name, but I don't remember if her last name was the same or not. ^^; I don't suppose you could clue us in, couldja? 10/10 btw. :P

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
    Shuko said:
    Aww... you're so prejudiced, lol! I personally don't like the anime myself, but I do like the Manga. :P You don't necessarily have to like Yugioh to like his Username. In fact, I don't think his username even has anything to do with Yugioh... 0_o but meh, what do I know? :P

Well, I dunno if I'm too keen on picking a videogame title as a Username, but yours is one I haven't seen anywhere else but for you, so I'll give ya an 8/10. ^^;
    thanks,but I'm a she ;; XD and yeah,it has nothing to do with Yugioh anyways,learn to read titles next time XD

Shuko said:
    Yup. She's Misaki's mama. :P And just so's ya know, the whole "Atena, Win" bit comes from what usually happens after her Angel enters the ring, lol. I'm glad somebody finally noticed! :P
    I've seen Angelic Layer before and I knew it sounded like Misaki's mom,but I wasn't sure if it was her name XD
    10/10

Edit: My name basically came from Digimon XD Kari's last name: Kamiya,and then Rika from the third season XD

Shuko

Atena, WIN!
    Years
    Rika Kamiya said:
    thanks,but I'm a she ;; XD and yeah,it has nothing to do with Yugioh anyways,learn to read titles next time XD

I've seen Angelic Layer before and I knew it sounded like Misaki's mom,but I wasn't sure if it was her name XD
    10/10

Edit: My name basically came from Digimon XD Kari's last name: Kamiya,and then Rika from the third season XD

Yeah, as soon as I put in my post I realized that I was gender-confused, lol. I edited right away. :P Sorry about that.

And I've already said it, but I'll say it again: 10/10! (Altho I'm not much of a Digimon fan, lol. To me, it's just a cool-sounding name ^^; )

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back