• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Username of the Person Above You!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    xxlucerifa???
    Hmm I dont even know how to pronounce it...lol
    2.4/10

xxlucifera

Zero; Less Than Three
    Years
    Or how to spell it properly.
    xx is added on for effect.
    Lucifera is derived from Lucifer, the morning star, embodiment of love, light and human warmth, also; Venus.

2.3/10
    Since you seem to have taken mine out of spite, and graded it point one lower than mine.
    :]

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    8/10. I love colors that don't have simple names (like red or blue), but ones with more beautiful-sounding names (like scarlet/crimson, cobalt/indigo, etc.). And it fits the Pokemon name you used perfectly~

Vie

Years
    well, I dont really like numbers and letters mixed together, and I dont really know what the reason for your name is. 4/10

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    You only give a 7 to a famous saying? :O

If it were just azure… or even just azure. It'd be much better. xD

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Azure is pretty much a shade of blue and blue is nice color...at least not when it is from the green restroom mix and wastes anyways.

9/10

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back