• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the VIDEO GAME Music Above You, Revived!

Status
Not open for further replies.

waveguidebuizel

weirdguybuizel
    Years
    8.5/10 - I remember finding this funny as a kid (for some unknown reason), but listening to this again with my matured mind, it's actually quite good!

To go with my sig:

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
    Years
    10/10 whoo boy. some of them seals were so friggin tedious lmao

The pokemon victory road brawl syle(I think its the hoehn victory road)

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
    Years
    10/10 Oh god I just LOVE souldcalibur music lol
    *copies video url and downloads it*

step:subspace ver3

Years
    6/10

I couldn't get in to it very much. (Obviously I didn't listen to the whole 30 minutes)

waveguidebuizel

weirdguybuizel
    Years
    Hmm, the video doesn't work. Looks like you used YouTube's embed code instead of PC's YouTube tags, maybe? It's [youtube]letters in the url of the video after "="[/youtube], for future reference. :) Anyways, I'm pretty sure I found the video in the source code: Dearly Beloved from Kingdom Hearts, right?

9/10! Very nice soothing piano melody. Also very short.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
    Years
    10/10 one of my favorite theme from that game. very technoish and rockin lol

Luminose city-pokemon x and y. SPOILER ALERT: its a soundtrack from x and y.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
    Years
    10/10 I am quite sure that is one of the battle themes correct. love this ost.

Eye of the storm from sonic after teh sequal.(I love thsi music lol)(this is also a really good game.)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back