• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Raven Hood~

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    Hello every one, as some of you may know I have been working on starting a comic, well now its started!!

Title: ~Raven Hood~

The Plot (So far): A few years have past since something terrible happend to the Teen Titans. Thus it has caused Raven (one of the former Teen Titans) to live with Midori (her room mate).
    Raven has retired from hero work and vowed never you use her powers again, but that vow is soon to be broken. ;)

Opening: Intro

• First Season: -Return to the Suit-
    • Episode 1: Click
    • Episode 2: Click
    • Episode 3: Click
    • Episode 4: Click
    • Episode 5: Click NEW!!

Special Episodes:
    (There aren't any yet)

Characters

~Raven Hood~

Name: Raven.
    Position: Leader.
    Info: Raven is the main Caracter of this comic, after "leaving" the former Titans she starts her own team of heros known as "Raven Hood".

Name: Midori.
    Position: Park Ranger.
    Info: Midori is basicly Raven's room mate, she has no real roll in here other then keeping Raven company.

~Raven Hood~

Name: Phoenix.
    Position: Raven's 2ed Oldest Bro / Team Member.
    Info: -None yet-

~Raven Hood~

Name: Supa Panda. (Super Panda)
    Postion: Team Member.
    Info: Supa Panda wasen't always a panda, he had a normal life but was taken in for a "project". Lets just say it didn't end to well...

~Raven Hood~

Name: Frosty.
    Postion: Team Member.
    Info: This Frosty isn't the loveable "snow man" that you're used to.

~Raven Hood~

Name: Poison.
    Postion: Jr. Member.

~Raven Hood~

Name: Ivy.
    Postion: Jr. Member.

~Raven Hood~

Name: Raptor.
    Postion: Raven's Oldest Brother.

~Raven Hood~

Name: Griffin
    Postion: Raven's Sister.

Evil Characters

~Raven Hood~

Name: Slade.
    Postion: Evil Badguy.

~Raven Hood~

Name: Varengan/Hex.
    Postion: Raven's Oldest Sister / Evil Badguy.

~Raven Hood~

Name: Harpie.
    Postion: Raven's Youngest Sister / Evil Badguy.

~Raven Hood~

Name: Falcon.
    Postion: Raven's Youngest Brother / Evil Badguy.

Credit To:
    The Spriters Resource
    Pokémon Elite 2000
    PokéSho.com
    ImageShack
    PhotoBucket
    MajinPiccolo

Do you know what its like
    To see the world in black & white.
    Two lefts don't make a right
    Two wrongs don't make it right.

When the world has left your side
    Standing on the road waiting for a ride
    Every one else has past you by
    But I've pulled over to see why

Lost, lonely, scared
    Hidden, & feared.
    How do you escape?
    How do you see the color?
    Why do you feel this way?
    When all you are is
    Three shades of gray

I do NOT own Raven, the Teen Titans, or Slade, they are trade marks of DC Comics.
    I DID make the other characters up, and I ask you nicely not to steal them.

!!Thank you for Reading!! :)

Last edited:

Matt Silver

Who Do You Think?
    Years
  • Thats a very good comic u made. The sprites, the speechbubbles and the spelling is all good. (the way u used "Threw" was spelt wrong. It's "Through")
    All very good, keep it up. Is this your first comic?

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    I know, thats how I spell through. :)

No, this is my second. My first ond sucked......badly.....

Thank you very much. :)

Decepticon

Squirtle > You
    Years
  • yay you got it up! nice work LV! I must say its better then I thought it would be, I told you this on msn before but I really like how its pokemon sprites with no pokemon. the only thing I have a problem with is the text...
    anyway cant wait to see where this goes. kthxbai.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2015
    That a really good Comic you've got there I like the new sprites and stuff.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • This looks like a really good comic, I like your backgrounds. But. You used the same bubbles as me, which means Majin Picollo made them. So, you'll need to credit him.

Decepticon

Squirtle > You
    Years
  • yay finally updates! Raven smashed them with a plant lol. and yay supa panda is shown! "your hard work is walking out the door" i liked that line XD
    i cant wait for the next one. I hope it doesnt take as long as these two did.

Zone

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2006
    The order of text bubbles doesn't reflect the order of speaking in your comics at some times. The order should be first at the top and last at the bottom. Also, some things don't make a lot of sense, like how they don't realize that Super Panda is leaving until it reaches the door.

Years
  • You are using a modified version of my Hiro sprite in Episode 4, without credit and permission. Remove it immediately.

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
  • Wow, Hey Lust, if you want i can help you do your sprites, you've got me into the mood to make some teen titans Trainer and Overworld Sprites...Since you kinda used Avatar's sprite without permission i can help you do some sprites ^_~, and erm i'm confused your paired with Midori but isn't Midori a girl?

Persona

Banned
    Years
  • Kakashi Hatake said:
    Wow, Hey Lust, if you want i can help you do your sprites, you've got me into the mood to make some teen titans Trainer and Overworld Sprites...Since you kinda used Avatar's sprite without permission i can help you do some sprites ^_~, and erm i'm confused your paired with Midori but isn't Midori a girl?

being paired doesn't mean you have to be with someone you like at the opposite gender, you could be paired with a friend if you wanted.

anyways.. for the comic, i say its pretty good. better than some other comics i've seen, keep it up.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    You are using a modified version of my Hiro sprite in Episode 4, without credit and permission. Remove it immediately.
    Sorry, just because a sprite looks like yours, doesn't mean it is.
    I got those sprites from my friend, Luke (and he made them), so I won't remove them, to bad.

Kakashi said:
    Hatake Wow, Hey Lust, if you want i can help you do your sprites, you've got me into the mood to make some teen titans Trainer and Overworld Sprites...Since you kinda used Avatar's sprite without permission i can help you do some sprites ^_~,
    Thank you for the offer but I kinda want to do as much as I can by my self.
    As for the teen titan sprites, I've already made all the titans so I don't need help there either, but thanks any ways. :)
    And I didn't steal Avatar's sprites, like I said up there, my friend Luke made them.

And thank you D.S.(Ryan). :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2006
    Very good comic and funny too.I like the fact that you used raven fomr TT.I can wait untill I see her sisters and brother , Keep it up!

Years
  • Lust's Veyron said:
    Sorry, just because a sprite looks like yours, doesn't mean it is.
    I got those sprites from my friend, Luke (and he made them), so I won't remove them, to bad.
    Am I supposed to care if your friend did it and not you? The fact still remains that they are a modified version of my sprites, and you need to remove them. Now.

Matt Silver

Who Do You Think?
    Years
    Am I supposed to care if your friend did it and not you? The fact still remains that they are a modified version of my sprites, and you need to remove them. Now.

You have a good point. Lust's Veyron, you should know even if Sheepnut submitted u those sprites, Avatar still requires credit, even if u did not make them.

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
  • And you have solid proof that this "Luke" made them?, if you ask me thats aload of rubbish, and as for the Titans fine then, i only offered because that Raven sucks.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    Does avatar have solid proof that he made them?
    Untell I can compair the sprites he made and the ones Luke made then they'll remain up there.

As for my Raven sprite sucking comment, she looks like that cause shes NOT WEARING HER SUIT, shes wearing normal clothes.
    She'll wear her real suit once she starts the Raven Hood.

And could a mood PLEASE colse this, seams like every one hates it so I'll just continue it at Pokémon Genesis.
    stupid jerks

Back