• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Raven's Adoption Shop

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    *Gives pokedude55 Boomaring, Comlavien, Grovivyleef, and Wartocamp.* Thank you for comeing to adopt. :D

*Gives 1,000 mudkip Warcroctomp, and Scydos* Glad you adopted. ;)

EDIT: I'ev added some new Pok'emon.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    Spartan06 said:
    oooooo, new pokemon already!? can i please adopt polibat?
    Yeah, I make the new ones really fast, their not that hard to make.
    *Gives Sprtan06 Polibat* Thank you muches for comeing. :P
    Latias Lover! said:
    Wow, can I adopt the Tritto? (or Trittos?)
    Yup-er-ro! You can adopt it (them).
    *Gives Latias Lover! Tritto* Hope to see you soon-a-ro! :D

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
    Years
    Raven found a note on his door reading: Growltric - - - LDD. Knowing what the strange girl ment he kept a Growltric for her. It was several days before she made herself known to be in the area again. The large shadow of Suiquaza overhead was a dead give away.

"Cha! Raven you here?" Demoonica called as she brought Suiquaza back into it's ball. "I hope the note wasn't a problem." She found Raven outback with a Illubird stuck in a tree. "Evil peguins shoudn't learn fly." She commented, looking up at the purple bird.

Raven raised an eyebrow. "Evil pinguins?"

"Eh." She shrugged. "My mom would love it though, she's a Delibird fan. You kept me a Growltric I hope, I've been away training and even have a few strange pokemon from away from here."

~OOC: Sorry. I'm in this story telling mood, do you think I could put together anything good? I'd need the okay from you to use you and your pokemon. Wouldn't post it on PC though, I'd put it on FanFiction.net with my other stuff.~

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    *Gives Sel_Girl Tyzikard* Thanks you adopting from Raven's Adoption Shop.

Yes Lady DD, you can adopt Growltric.

So what you mean is your going to use me and my Pok'emon in a story your makeing? And if you did make it I woulden't mind you posted it here at PC.

EDIT: I'ev put some new Pok'emon up for adoption.

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
    Years
    "Abtrol! Please."

~OOC: Yeah, I write huge amounts of fics. My reason for not posting it here at PC is that I hate having the reviews as posts between my story. Hate that. You could PM me any info on you as Raven, you know phisical deciption (hair eyes ect), outfit, your pokemon, this breeding centers location, anything else you can think of.~

EDIT: Could you please post Growltric again, my computer blue screen of death'ed me and I never got to save it.

EDIT2: I closed my adoption thread so your link is not needed. I had problems with a person...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    Lady DD your lucky cuz I was just about to shut down my adoption shop. ;)

Ever Stray said:
    Ummm, yeah, well, I was just wondering if maybe I could possibly get a Quagoon. Just wonderin, 'n yeah...
    There isen't a Pokemon on the list named 'Quagoon', nor have a ever made a Pokemon named 'Quagoon'. If you want I could make you one, just tell me what Pokemon you want me to mix. ;)

Back