• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Raven's and Lady Demoonica Darkmoon's Request Dome!

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
    Years
    Rayquaza_and_Deoxys here's your request:

It's BMP because that's all my computer will save as anything I do in Paint.

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
    Hey guys....
    How about a baby Mewtwo....
    (small kind of green.... tiny arms that are paws, a triangle at the end of his tail... long ears lik a milotic {silver} and large bunny feet....)

Also a trainer....
    Looks kind of like Joey from Yu-Gi-Oh, with lighter hair kind of gray... wearing a dirt colored robe.... hands srteched out, palms up, make him floating just above the ground serounded in a blue light....make him with his eyes closed.... black shoes must be visible (boots).

and how about a black charizard...( just for kicks..)

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2009
    A request, for two things...

Question...

[random] Your sprites are all so awesome, you two. ^^[/random]

Anyways, I'm looking to get a trainer sprite made...

Here she is. ^^ Her name is Yuriko, and, besides the fact that I've never seen her before on the series...she's just cool-looking! ^^

Since I don't know exactly what she looks like besides the headshot, any trainer outfit will do really. I'd like her to have a bag or knapsack with her, but pretty everything else is up to you gals. (And, if it helps, my favorite colors are purple, blue, pink, and aqua if colors are needed.)

Also, on a random note, if it would be possible as well, I'd love to have a fanmade Pokemon sprite created. It's called Trihoom, and it's the evolved fanmade form of Houndoom. It looks like Houndoom, with sunset-colored wings coming from its' back. It's probably a bit more lean than a regular Houndoom, but, like I said, I'm not picky. ^^

Anyways, I understand if you all are too busy to do this, but thanks for at least reading my request. ^^

~Kaeri~

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    Hey every one. Sorry, I kinda left this thread but now I'm back!
    Rayquaza_and_Deoxys, I'll make your request for you if you want.
    JBCBlank, I'll see what I can do.
    Kaeri, Thank you. ;)

Back