• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rawr! It's a Lucario/Riolu Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimson Arcanine

The majestic and mythical
    Years
    Yeah I know the feeling, i've watched mine go down to Infernape, but i was an idiot or maybe a genius...But I won that one, thro I should of switched to Ninetales instead of trying to use Water Pulse >.>

Back then I was not as knowledgable about the speed of D+P pokemon.

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
    heh... I'm the more "experienced" one yet I keep getting OWNED o.o

That kid is strong o.o

Maybe if I had a different lead I could've won >.>
    At least I'm smart Enough to switch out and stuff...

Random question that came to mind:
    What exactly IS Lucario based off of?

g2g to school now... MAYBE I'll try to get on later :p

Crimson Arcanine

Years
    This could answer your question

This is taken from the Bulbapedia...

Origin

Lucario appears to be based on the Egyptian god Anubis, who has the head of a jackal. It also seems to be based on an Egyptian boxer. Boxing is a sport that is believed to have origins in Egypt. The black appendages on the back of its head are used to detect the auras of creatures and objects around it. While Lucario reads aura, it closes its eyes, and thus the appendages and the way they look "tied" around its face appear to be based on someone being blindfolded.
    Name origin

Lucario's name may be a corrupted, backward version of oracle. It may also be a reference to Cairo, Egypt. The "lu" may come from "lupine," meaning "wolf," in reference to its canine-like appearance.

Hope it helps

Crimson Arcanine

Years
    Myself, i'm not so sure...yes it could well be based off Anubis and being to the only pokemon other than the Cubone line (and Smeargle via Sketch) to learn a move that involves the use of a bone can be also considered to support such a viewpoint. But despite this i don't believe personally that it is.

Oh course only the person who came up with the original idea would know...

On my list of fave pokemon, Lucario hits a close 2nd to my all time fave Ninetales, knocking off Umbreon who was originally my 2nd fave.

I've also been considering writing a long fic about a trainer coping with the loss of his Lucario and the devotion of that trainer to a wish which his Lucario could not fulfil. I could make it my masterpiece...It would be the first time that I include a legendary in a fic, as i'm not fond of imcomperating them in a story.

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
    Myself, i'm not so sure...yes it could well be based off Anubis and being to the only pokemon other than the Cubone line (and Smeargle via Sketch) to learn a move that involves the use of a bone can be also considered to support such a viewpoint. But despite this i don't believe personally that it is.

Oh course only the person who came up with the original idea would know...

On my list of fave pokemon, Lucario hits a close 2nd to my all time fave Ninetales, knocking off Umbreon who was originally my 2nd fave.

I've also been considering writing a long fic about a trainer coping with the loss of his Lucario and the devotion of that trainer to a wish which his Lucario could not fulfil. I could make it my masterpiece...It would be the first time that I include a legendary in a fic, as i'm not fond of imcomperating them in a story.

I still say he's Egytian. <33

and OMG... I'd be heartbroken if something happened to mine D=

Crimson Arcanine

Years
    Might be an idea for me to talk to my mother and grabndmother about ancient Eygpt. They have some good book knowledge and it'll be good to actually talk to my mother without her making sure my place is neat XD

I always keep found memories of pokemon I trained and are no longer around. Most of my previous usernames on different sites have a basis or are in memory of those pokemon

This one is no exception and one of the two i thinking of changing to is a memory of one, and a reminder of another I still have.

I just need to get back into the groove of writing again...

Crimson Arcanine

Years
    If only i didn't need clothes meaning i'm not buying games until the end of this month...

I think i'll just have to get another Wiimote just so my brother can play...Although he would win all the time...>.>

Crimson Arcanine

Years
    Well i've started on my story and have given it a title...To Fulfil A Lucario's Wish. Not done too much yet, but I've at least got it started. Can't promise anything...i get bad writers block and can get destracted easily. But its at least in existance some way or another...

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
    hm.. sounds like something I'd read! =3

I'll be sure to read that when it's out!

And while we're on the subject of Lucario/Rioluu-based stories, I'm writing one too! It's about a newly-hatched Rioluu pup, on a journy to Mt- well, I'm not going to say any more, but it's going to be awesome.
    It will be called "True Destiny"

LucarioDawg247

Lucario Breeder
    Years
    hm.. sounds like something I'd read! =3

I'll be sure to read that when it's out!

And while we're on the subject of Lucario/Rioluu-based stories, I'm writing one too! It's about a newly-hatched Rioluu pup, on a journy to Mt- well, I'm not going to say any more, but it's going to be awesome.
    It will be called "True Destiny"

Heh, I also have three (yes, three) stories. One is, Lucario Visits Altomare.Me and my friend did this after watching the Lucario movie (was having a sleepover). We also were influenced on Pokemon Heroes (great movie too). My current story is one that I am Lucario. Basically saying, I am writing the story in Lucario's perspective. The title is The World of Lucario. And the other is me playing the role as a trainer and going through the Sinnoh League starting out with Riolu (will evolve but choosing a suitable event when he does).

EDIT: Part One of Lucario Visits Altomare is on my deviantArt page. Link to my page is in my signature. Comments/Advice for Part Two is welcomed.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    Welcome aboard, Ciira! Have fun in this awesome club!! >:D

I've been playing Brawl, but it's difficult for me to get used to the new characters. Lucario's the only character I've actually spoiled myself into seeing how to unlock him. Now I must leave, to spend hours on end playing Brawl attempting to unlock Lucario.

But before I go...I have a request of our wonderful members. Since I (probably) won't be able to, can anyone(s) make a new banner for our club with a picture of Brawl Lucario? I think it would be nice, showing off to the entire forums that our hero is in the greatest Nintendo fighting game of all time.

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
    MEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEM-*shot*

Yeah, I'll go and make that ASAP!

EDIT: Okay, why aren't I finding any AW of Luke (I shall refer to Lucario as "Luke")? O_O >.>

EDIT: Done on paint but, meh :p

Rawr!  It's a Lucario/Riolu Club!

also, on March 20th, The one-hour Rioluu/Pokemon Ranger special will air! I'm so psyched!

Click Here for a PREVIEW

Last edited:

Akarei Yorume

His servant forever... <3
    Years
    MEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEM-*shot*

Yeah, I'll go and make that ASAP!

EDIT: Okay, why aren't I finding any AW of Luke (I shall refer to Lucario as "Luke")? O_O >.>

EDIT: Done on paint but, meh :p

Rawr!  It's a Lucario/Riolu Club!

also, on March 20th, The one-hour Rioluu/Pokemon Ranger special will air! I'm so psyched!

Click Here for a PREVIEW

Luke, use the fo- I mean, Aura! (come on! It's a power within all living things, non? XD)

Oh, and I unlocked Lucario in Brawl! I'm so excited! *dance*

Well i've started on my story and have given it a title...To Fulfil A Lucario's Wish. Not done too much yet, but I've at least got it started. Can't promise anything...i get bad writers block and can get destracted easily. But its at least in existance some way or another...

Hm. I'm writing a fan-fiction (yes, I have time to say both syllables... XD) about Lucario as well.
    Well... technically he isn't a Lucario, he's human, but he became a Lucario.

He woke up to the sound of a girl's voice, and he opens his eyes, and an Umbreon is standing over him (er... cause he's on the ground... duh. XD). The story is about him and the Umbreon trying to find out why they have become pokemon (because the girl is human too). And he falls in love with her... >_> <_<
    Called: Aura of the Weasel (er... for a good reason, lol.)

Last edited:

Crimson Arcanine

Years
    Watch this, I'll mees them because of two reasons 1) Australian TV is slow and 2) My sleeping hours will just happen to be out of synch on the day

Although I've been wrong on a few occasions...

Expect me to keep an eye out, I'm looking for good stories to read. Mine is going slllloooowwwww. I'm finding it hard writing up an certain part which also happens to be probably the worst part of the story XD

Now for a stituation (Hehe, I'm evil)

You go to your bedroom to go to sleep since your very tired and find theres a bunch of hyperactive Riolu using your bed as a tramperine! What do you do?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back