• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rawr! (Means "I love you!" in dinosaur!)

Sateru

Zahnweh
    Years
    Hello! I swear this all feels familiar to me like I've done this before.
    No matter, I don't mind repeating the same things!
    I'm twenty-five years old, and I love playing Pokemon.

I started playing back during Red and Blue. My first Pokemon was Charmander. It's funny, but I remember my first Starter in each version I had played. Charmander, Chikorita, Treecko, Piplup, Oshawott, and Froakie. I love playing with other people, and I do play and enjoy more things than just Pokemon alone. With this being a Pokemon-oriented community, I cannot help, but want to throw out the Pokemon focused items first.

I enjoy making friends, I like talking to people, I'm rather fond of it.

I love anime, manga, reading, drawing, and so much more!

However, I'm not inclined to throw everything out on just the first post alone. I demand a little communication from you guys! Please, chat with me! Let's get to know one and another!

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    Rawr Sateru, welcome to the community!
    Psst, Skitty is no dinosaur :p

I can see why you're coming off with a Pokemon-focused intro. After all, we're all Pokemon nerds @_@ And omg Froakie, it's hidden ability is really good in competitive terms :D

While you're at it, go around the forums and look for a spot you're comfortable with! Lots of newbs join for ROM hacking, some join for trading and the list goes on! Me? Well, I've recently found myself stalking the Battle Center forums a lot :p

And I really love chatting btw c: Sounds good, yea? Feel free to shoot me a visitor message right on my profile if you wanna chat, but I'll most likely make the first move xD

So, have fun during your time here, and don't hesitate to contact someone with bolded name (e.g. moderators) if you have any problems with the forums ;)

[supporter]Mid[/supporter]

You are never too old to be a Pokemon fan. :D I've been into it since I was 8 and am a whopping 22 years old now, turning 23 in a few months.. still as obsessed as ever, haha. You'd be surprised with how many people our age are members of the forum.

Your avatar is amazing as well and you've even picked Chikorita in a Johto game before.. stamp of approval right there. Skitty and Chikorita are both among my favorite Pokemon and I actually have a Chikorita plush sitting beside me. If you enjoy making friends you're going to bump into many people here so stick around! PC is one of the chattier forums I've been on so there are many people to meet and discussions to be had. Have an amazing stay and let us know if you need some assistance, yes? Welcome, Sateru!

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2014
    I love your thread title, super cute. I actually have a tshirt that says that! Welcome!

Back