• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rayquaza or Mewtwo?

Rayquaza or Mewtwo?

• Rayquaza

Votes: 34 47.9%
  • Mewtwo

Votes: 37 52.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Girl Once named Tracie

She who tames Celebi
    Years
    Poor Ray Ray, everyone is doubting him ):

I think Rayquaza would win, for many many reasons.

1) His movepool rocks, while Mewtwo's is only slightly impressive

2) Rayquaza is a fast sucker, and Mewtwo couldn't even catch Mew in Movie 1

3) Rayquaza is part dragon, which automatically makes it bad to the bone

4) In a pokemon battle, it doesn't matter how smart you are if you are in a death/strangle hold

5) Rayquaza's stats are better

Zameric

The One and Only
    Years
    Well in-game wise, I believe Mewtwo would win based on his stat advantages over Rayquaza. But there are somethings that can change that.

Anime/real world wise, I think Rayquaza might have better chance of winning than Mewtwo would. While Mewtwo is a very strong Psychic type, Rayquaza is a pretty big power house. But intelligence might also play in, like PunxsatownyPhil said.

I'm just pretty torn on how this would turn out. xD

Years
    Rayquazas stats are better? The stats that would matter most for this battle (sp. atk/def + speed), Mewtwo wins easily. Look it up if you dont believe me.
    Mewtwo has a max speed of 394 also, Rayquaza only just scrapes a measly 317. Whos the fast sucker now.

Like Ive said, theres no way that Mewtwo wouldnt win. In game or anime, it makes no difference.

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    Rayquaza would win why?

simply: in the movie he threw himself at the barrier INTENTIONALLY to distract deoxys

his attack stat surpasses mewtwos defense stat by a long shot, rayquaza is faster, and lastly his best attacks he learns naturally
    Mewtwo has to be taught ice beam, and other attacks like thunderbolt, which gives him a disadvantage if hes not owned by a trainer :P

Years
    Rayquaza would win why?

simply: in the movie he threw himself at the barrier INTENTIONALLY to distract deoxys

his attack stat surpasses mewtwos defense stat by a long shot, rayquaza is faster, and lastly his best attacks he learns naturally
    Mewtwo has to be taught ice beam, and other attacks like thunderbolt, which gives him a disadvantage if hes not owned by a trainer :P

Read my last post a couple up above.
    Last time I checked, 394 was a higher number than 317.
    Rayquaza is much much slower.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Mewtwo uses IceBeam, match over... Seriously.

Back