• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Rayquaza

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoboX10

World Dictator
Years
  • I will after I beat Red, go to Oak, catch Kyogre, and trade Groudon from Ruby.

Master Kavar

Where beginnings are
    Years
  • i havnt but i need so bad my brother is taking to long as you know you need to people do get it but one version blue orb the other version red lol

trading wont work you need to get it from the heartgold and soulsilver games...wait dont you need the orb as well mabye if you trade the pokemon and the orb mabye just mabye you might pull it off coz i traded kyogre to ss with my groudon and professor oak said just about how to obtain it

Last edited:

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Use the Help thread next time please. Answered, so closed.
    trading wont work you need to get it from the heartgold and soulsilver games...wait dont you need the orb as well mabye if you trade the pokemon and the orb mabye just mabye you might pull it off coz i traded kyogre to ss with my groudon and professor oak said just about how to obtain it
    Orb is a key item so you can't trade the orbs. =/ Have to trade the Pokemon over (i.e. whichever of Kyorge/Groudon you don't have from an HGSS game) to get the Jade Orb from Prof. Oak which activates Rayquazza. No trading over items involved.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back