• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ray's Events and More

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lil'QD

#1 Pokemon Trainer/Breeder
Years
Im interested in your wish chansey and i cant trade now because im not at home.

Years
  • Seen Nov 19, 2013
Interested in that celebi.cant offer much though. How about a Shiny EV'd tyranitar if you can clone it and send a copy back to me? Or a shiny Umbreon? (Also if you can send back a copy)

Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2011
Sorry then. I am really looking for events or pokemon that are I.V.ed flawless to put on my thread for mor trades. I just really like to trade for things I do not have.

Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2011
anything not on the list of events that I have on my thread.

Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2011
Agreed. I will see you in the wi-fi room with the shiny gyrados timid for the 10th aniv. moltres. Just so you know I will be putting the moltres in my shop as trading material. I do need your FC though. Mine is in my signature and use the soul silver one.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
ehh your Wish Absol caught my eye (for the wrong reasons, haha). Is there something you want for it..?

Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2011
No need for anything from you twilightblade. It is yours if you want it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back