• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Razor Fanclub <3

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    For all those who love that amazing banner/avatar maker, and owner of the Random club... razor!

So join! *Hisses* o.o

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    OK. Thanks. *Wits for razor to come online* I havent talked to him in a long time.

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Same... We've PMed each other several times though, so at least I've had contact ^^

Eon-Rider

Years
    Oh. I just added him to MSN messenger. The last time i said anything to him was around when he first joined.

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    The last time I talked to him in MSN was when we were talking about our plans for the Random club XP

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    It's been 'buried' for quite a while. Thanks for digging it up o.o

Eon-Rider

Years
    Yeah. I just remembered this and i wanted to see how this club was doing. Not very well I suppose.

razor

summer's sun
    Years
    • Age 32
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 20, 2006
    Never fear, razor is here!

Sorry about the lack of activeness people. I've been stuck in some personal problems and school lately. But this time next week I'll have 6 weeks of spare time so expect to see me around more!

Eon-Rider

Years
    I think you can... Welcome!
    So... what is you favourite colour, Razor?
    ^that was a really random question.

Back