• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Re- Intro :)

pokefangunner

PokeGleek
Years
  • Hello everyone! Thought i'd reintroduce myself :) Haven't been on in a while!

My name is Gunner Narron :) I am 21 years old!

I have been playing Pokemon since Red And Blue Version!

Now i am currently playing Omega Ruby!

Can't wait to start participating in threads and making new friends!

Have a great day everyone! :)

Years
  • From what I've seen it appears you were last active around this time last year, so definitely nice to see you back, Gunner! PC is a forum you will always keep coming back to because so much changes over time.

How's Omega Ruby going? I'm someone who hasn't played the Hoenn remakes yet (waiting until Christmas to get mine) but they look really amazing from what I've seen so far, the DexNav feature looks like it'll change the way you catch Pokemon, and I'm a huge fan of May (the female protagonist)'s new, cuter appearance. As for social groups, I think they got removed back in 2011, so a very long time ago that was now. But hopefully you'll still enjoy taking part in discussions around PC again, since there's a lot that has changed since you were last active.

Have a great time once again, Gunner! I'm definitely looking forward to seeing you get involved again, and I'm always around if you ever want someone to talk to.

- Hikamaru

Back