• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Re-introduction

sanny the hedgehog

Back by popular demand?
Years
  • Hello everyone. It's me, Sanny the Hedgehog. I've been gone for ages and have completely forgotten about this place's existence entirely for the past 4 to, maybe even, five years. I rediscovered this place when I told my friend that I used to be on this one fourm when the two of us were talking about pokemon X and Y. It's kind of funny looking back at this old profile now. Looking at how much I've changed since I first found out about an internet, up to now. Well, enough rambling. The point is that I'm back! YAYYY(?)!!!!!

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
  • Hey there Sanny :D
    Nice to see that you're back :) Anyway, as you'd expect from a big forum like this, there are changes a-plenty! Check out current events at the Community Announcements section, I'm not sure if it shows new stuff.

As usual, if you require help, just ask either me or a Moderator if needed.
    Happy posting!

sanny the hedgehog

Back by popular demand?
    Years
  • Aww! Thanks, broseph! But don't worry, I remember how the fourm works. I was a typical 12 year old on the fourm at the time. After getting scolded by mods, I eventually learned how things ran around here. But thanks for the warm welcome.

Years
  • ...oh my gosh! :O You've been gone for ages! I've been seeing you post around the forum lately and had no idea you were a returning member. I must be blind, welcome back to this awesome community, Sanny!

Haha, I totally know what you mean. I changed a loooot since my first PC account in 2006 and it's ridiculously embarrassing to look back on it. In fact, I've changed heaps even since 2011, which wasn't too long ago. But most of us change and mature over time so we definitely won't look back on your old posts and think differently of you.

On the topic of X and Y though, we're all super excited for those! The games look awesome and hopefully they bring back many older fans into the series again. I mean, who doesn't want a main series Pokemon game that's in 3D?! What do you think of the Pokemon that were revealed so far, and which starter do you like the most? :D The starter evolutions better live up to the awesomeness of the game... agh, that's what I'm most excited for. Froakie is my personal favorite but I think Chespin will probably be the one with the final form I like best. Goodness, your X & Y talk is making me want to stop by the X & Y board and make some posts.

And naw, you're not rambling. :) It's great if you talk about yourself, much better than an introduction that's only a line long! Gives us more to reply to. I personally am chatty when it comes to intros so this gives me more of a reason to justify my walls of text, ehehe. Hope you've been enjoying your return to the community so far, Sanny! See you around!

Back