• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Re introduction

Years
  • So I'm Ely, I was here for a while before life caught up with me.

I'm 25 from the south of scotland. I work part time in a cafe and in my spare time I'm learning latin, dutch and playing pokemon Y and starting X over again.
    I also dabble in writing, hopefully an author is in my future career path.

:D feel free to add me to friends, pm me so i can add you also!

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
  • Welcome to PC Ely! That's unfortunate about the reset, but at least you knows what happens in the game. If you're not too shy and you have a story, submit it to fanfiction section (that is if you didn't know that). Learning Latin and Dutch must be hard and on top of that you play pokemon; I don't know what I would do if I had that much on my plate.

Anyway, are you excited about the remakes for pokemon ruby and sapphire? I sure hope you are because I know I am! Hopefully nintendo doesn't disappoint us with this though. Good luck on learning those languages and hopefully you progress again in Pokemon X! I hope you enjoy your stay here in PC!

Years
  • Thank you! I might write a fan fic, though I've never tried to but it might be Fun/
    Latin might be old, but it's a beautiful language with much fluidiciy and Dutch is for when I go WWOOfing in Belgium.

I am excited, I've bought every pokemon so far, why stop now :).

Thank you for the welcome back.

Back