• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Re-release! Pokémon: Adventure to Empire Isle

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    Really like the color palette and excited to see all the graphic improvements you have made!

DaleFails

Pokémon: Giovanni Origins developer
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Hi everybody.

I am pleased to announce that the from-scratch remake of the game is now live! Download links for the patch are in the top / front post!

This features 10-12 hours of gameplay. Please report any bugs either om here or on the Discord server.

There is also a link to a game guide which should answer some of your questions.

Enjoy!

DaleFails

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Congratulations, mate!!
    By the way, is it the full game or an initial release?

This version takes you to a little beyond the 5th gym so is an initial re-release which contains 10-12 hours of play.

The full game will be a little while off yet!

DaleFails

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Hello, it says Pokemon from all generations. so does it mean it has Pokemon from Gen 1 to 8??

This version does not feature any Gen 8 Pokémon however the final game will feature a few evolution lines from Gen 8.

Pokémon from Gen 1-7 feature in the current release (not all of them, but a large selection).

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2022
    This version does not feature any Gen 8 Pokémon however the final game will feature a few evolution lines from Gen 8.

Pokémon from Gen 1-7 feature in the current release (not all of them, but a large selection).

Thanks for letting me know!!

Years
  • Definitely not supposed to happen. I didn't encounter this and I did multiple test playthroughs but somebody else has mentioned this also. Which emulator are you running this on? Was this a one off glitch? Upon leaving and re-entering the map, could you then access Berry Forest?

As you enter the Berry Forest don't use the left tile to enter, that's how I had to reset the whole game.

DaleFails

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    As you enter the Berry Forest don't use the left tile to enter, that's how I had to reset the whole game.

Which emulator are you using and did you patch the exact Firered ROM quoted in the first thread? Unfortunately I haven't been able to replicate this bug at all. Thanks for the feedback nonetheless!

DaleFails

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    UPDATE: I am starting to revisit the game after a several month break from editing. I will start by fixing some game breaking bugs which I have noticed and updating some other small items. I will re-release a fixed version of the game with an improved look to the thread to show more of what the game can offer. Stay tuned.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2022
    UPDATE: I am starting to revisit the game after a several month break from editing. I will start by fixing some game breaking bugs which I have noticed and updating some other small items. I will re-release a fixed version of the game with an improved look to the thread to show more of what the game can offer. Stay tuned.

Okie Grt

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2024
    really look forward to hacks with new settings of pkm
    it is just different from Nintendo

Back