• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Re-start diamond?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    I'm kinda new, but I've had my diamond version fourth generation for a little under two years now I think, and I find myself not as interested in it as I used to be. Should I re-start the game? And another random question, do you ever get attached to your team? Like, emotionaly attached? Just wondering. Thanks.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    If you have to then just restart it. :)

And your second question. Yes. Starters are always important Pokémon to you because it has been always with you - beginning of the game.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    Xeberos has it, although with the second one I know people who are both attached and not attached to their starter Pokemon. Each to their own really, but it's not unusual, certainly. And if you want to restart, well nothing is stopping you. Playing again can be fun. =)

The latter might make for neat discussion, but... it's not HGSS only (every main game has the whole get-a-starter thing) and as the question confuses the discussion somewhat I'll let you decide on if you want to remake that for the Pokemon Gaming Central section. If you have any other questions about the games please ask them in the Help thread sticky at the top of this section.

Closed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back