• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ + + ]Ready Steady Go~A Pokemon Academy RPG[ + + ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

redandpikachu

What is read?
    Years
    "Yeah I guess I can, talk to pokemon." Del nodded to herself remembering the winglulls that would always fly with her. They had been scared of something out towards the sea and would never go much farther than the light house went out. Pokemon were hard to understand however since some words meant the smae thing and their actions were the only way to tell some of them apart.

Del extended her wings farther behind her back streatching them out just like someone would streatchout their arms after waking up from a long nap. She needed to fly before she went to bed (asuming that its late right now), but she didn't want to leave this poor kid behind to talk to his pokemon again or watch anyone else. Besides she needed to show him something.

Del stood up shaking out her wings and said to the kid, "Hey I need to show you something, If you don't want to come then don't bother." She began to walk away but then called back behind herself, "Oh yeah by the way I didn't catch your name."

---------

Kyo nodded in surprise when he heard that Ted had been interested in the whole 9' oclock thing. he looked at Kia when Ted asked her about it. Mabey the Gijinkas understood something about it that they didn't.

ShadowDragon~

Dragon King Extra Ordinaire
    Years
    (Uhh, short, there really isn't much for Fin to do yet, but i didn't want him to become inactive)

Fin locked the door behind him. He really didn't feel like sticking around downstairs. Figured he ain't that much of a socializer. He looked across the room out of boredom. There was his double bed, which the higher ups still hadn't found out about. He'd slashed the bunk bed's bars and made it into a double bed, he needed it anyway, his back spikes were rapidly developing. There was his desk, full with books and his belongings, his closet, with his clothes and some weights, there was a sink, and that was basically it. He opened his window, he could gaze out onto the shore. Might go for a swim tonight, he thought.

Leaving his window open, he laid down on the bed. He closed his eyes and heard the waves lapping out side. He felt it through his body, and had a longing to be in the water. Still listening to the roaring waves, he quietly drifted into sleep.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    Cyan was amazed that Del could actually talk to pokemon. Now that he thought about it, it made sense. But, he still had to fight the urge to send out Imp, Aurora, and Brella right then and there to ask Del to tell him what they were saying. He was sure Del wouldn't put up with that, especially since she had just been complaining about how loud it was in the entrance room. Noticing that Del was walking away, Cyan snapped out of his state of surprise. "Hey, I need to show you something. If you don't want to come, then don't bother," said the swellow gijinka as she stretched out her wings. "Oh yeah, by the way, I didn't catch your name." Cyan mentally hit himself, realizing that he'd forgotten to introduce himself. Normally he didn't use people's names when talking to them, so he had forgotten completely to tell Del his.

"Oh, sorry 'bout that. My name's Cyan," he said, catching up to Del. I wonder what it is that she's going to do...

redandpikachu

What is read?
    Years
    Cyan, huh? kind'a weird. Del walked past the balcony not bothering to use it since He couldn't fly. She walked off to a door that led outside to the beach, where Aqua was getting her skin wet. It was dark by now most likely so Del seemed to move better than most people. She walked over to a huge Tree that was much bigger than the rest of the Trees around the outside of the school, She knew this becase the other Gijinkas had told her which naturaly made it her favorite. She kept her wings out letting the cool night wind flutter through them and give her a tiny lift that made her feel lighter. She stood out in front of were the tree was putting her had against the rough bark feeling the age of the ancient tree just against her finger tips. Del turned to Cyan and said, " don't bother following me if you can't climb trees and with that she grabed onto a low lying branch that was always there. Faithfull old tree she almost said out loud in a loving voice.

Del would have flown up to the top but if Cyan was going to follow she didn't want to fly ahead, even though she would be able to climb much faster than him.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    Fallen leaves crunched under Cyan's feet as he followed Del outside. It was starting to get dark, so he didn't have the chance to take in his surroundings that well. However, Cyan did notice a gijinka out by the water. He didn't have time to look, though, because Del was keeping her walk at a brisk pace. They quickly reached a more wooded area, and Del told Cyan not to bother following her if he couldn't climb trees. With that, she quickly began to scale the ancient tree with astonishing speed. Cyan just grinned to himself and began to climb the tree almost as fast as Del. He was still a ways behind her, but he could tell that the gijinka had expected him to climb slower. The chilled night air felt good against Cyan's face. It was a large contrast with the stuffy, hot conditions of the main hall where most people were. Although he could tell that the view was amazing, Cyan had no time to appreciate it. Even though he was a good climber, Del made him have to stay at full speed if he wished to keep up. She must be real active. "So, are you gonna tell me why we're up here?" he asked, trying his best to still sound polite without being awkward.

redandpikachu

What is read?
    Years
    Cyan, so impatiant Del laughed to herself, "Yeah in a second! I just needed someone else to know about it! So don't think your all that speacial!" She felt her hand grasp a nailed plank and she fianly pulled her self up and then grabbed Cyan's hand pulling him up the rest of the way.

In front of them stood her tree house, her only safe haven from the noise of the school.

(Del can't see this but just so you know)

It had a octogon is shape that had four rooms branching off of it from four of its sides. It was made of maple wood and had a red carpet in the middle along with red sofas and chairs. A table was in the middle and it came out of a wall with a huge window that also had a door near it that led to a bachony that was one of the rooms. The rest of them had beds and other random things spread around it as if the old inhabitants had just left, if not for hte visable layer of dust.

Del smiled at her tree house saying, " I didn't make it, It used to be used by students who had once gone here, but then they left and frogot to tell anyone about it. I found it when I was climbing once, It felt like it had been abandoned for years. I needed to tell you though because the others wouldn't have left it alone so that I could be in peace, but since you seem to like to be by yourself I needed to show you so that someone knew. Make yourself at home. Just don't tell anyone else unless you think they can be trusted." She floped down on one of the sofas, "Oh and don't move around any of the furinture without telling me." she wondered how the kid would react.

Juu-Chan

partGiratinabutwon'tsaywh ere
    Years
    ((Sweet Arceus, I am bad at updating. Well, apart with my GIGABYTE of apoligies, I have the roommate results as well as one other announcement. There is now an OOC Discussion thread; I am waiting for it to get approved.

As for your roommates, they are as follows:.
    Room 204:. Seth, Cyan, Kyo
    Room 213:. Julian, Tyler, Ted
    Room 216:. Rowan, Sophii, Evelyn

And now you may move to the next day. I am so sorry it took so long for this to happen! Do as you may and with any look the Discussion thread shouls be up soon~))

-------------------

"Hi Neaken! What's up? How are you?" Magi took the Kecleon gijinka by surprise, appearing at his side almost out of thin air. The Misdreavus gijinka didn't wait for him to fumble with his camera; he ploughed on speaking ninety to the dozen, as if his voice was the only sound to be heard.

Which was quite a feat, considering the noise level in the room.

"OOoh, that looks fun, will you take my picture? Are you going to take everyone's? Can I be next? Please, please, me, me?! Oh, I forgot! I totally have to show you something! Come with me, come with me!"

Magi glanced around the crowded room, to double check he wasn't going to miss anything. Different groups were scattered around the room, human and gijinka were mixing. Tory was starting to hand out timetables and room keys. He'd be fine.

The violot haired boy grabbed the other's arm and attempted to drag him forwards, without giving him a say in the matter. "You have to see this; let's go, let's go!" He chanted as he wove through the room. He just hoped what he desired to see was still in place as sure as he had first seen it.
    -----------------

The cold crisp air washed over Julian the moment he stepped outside. His first thought was, of course, to retreat back into the school but he was tired and anyway, he had just recieved his Room key. Sleep now, and ask questions later, he thought.

Making his way down a narrow winding path towards where he was told the dormitories were to be, his mind was overcome by sudden thoughts, vivid images and mental pictures. He thought about his family. He thought about his mother, his father, his sister. He thought about his few friends at his previous school. He thought about his Pokemon; the proud Zangoose, the reserved Seviper, the coy Misdreavus.

Plenty was on his find as he first placed his key into the lock of his Room's door. As it clicked open and he stepped into the room for the first time, he thought about his two new roommates: Tyler and Ted, two boys he had never met before.

But as he collapsed onto a freshly made bed, even the thought of his future home wasn't enough to keep his mind awake. He was lost in a daze and all he wanted to do was sleep
    -------------------

Eos Aduro

The Kid with the Bullet Soul
    Years
    (OOC: Room 213 is going to kick ass!)

Julians desires would have to wait as Ted and Jumpluff burst into Room 213. "Hello new roomate!" Ted said loudly, Jumpluff hopping around behind him to see. He tossed his bag onto one of the beds with a thump and walked over to Julian. "Hey, Im Ted, I guess we're going to be roomates," Ted said amiably, sticking his hand out to shake.

---

Aqua drifted slowly back to shore from her swim, water dripping lazily out of her yellow braids. She saw that the mett and greet was wrapping up and that both trainers and Gijinkas were heading back home. She quickly dried off a little bit and slid back into her clothes and started the walk home. The island was truly a beautiful place, especially out of view from the Academy. She was much more content to be outdoors. The moonlight glinted off the waters, bringing rocks and sandbars into view. She couldn't see her favorite spot, the reef, but she knew where it was, underneath the rich waters, where she felt the most at ease, especially about her father.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    ((Not as much as room 204, Eos! >=3 ))

"Hi Neaken! What's up? How are you?" Neaken jumped in surprise, his whole body turning jet black for a second. He quickly turned back to his regular tan coloring, though, and turned around to see who had startled him. "Oooh, that looks fun, will you take my picture? Are you going to take everyone's? Can I be next? Please, please, me, me?! Oh, I forgot! I totally have to show you something! Come with me, come with me!" the speaker was talking at Neaken like he should have been part chatot. In reality this was Magi, a gijinka that Neaken had met on only a few occasions. However, he didn't remember the misdreavus boy being that talkative. Magi paused for a second, but that still wasn't enough time for Neaken to adjust to the change of roles that he had experienced. "You have to see this; let's go, let's go!" with those words, Magi quickly grabbed onto Neaken's arm and began to drag him through the crowd. Neaken almost dropped his camera, but was able to grab it just in time and throw the strap around his neck as he was comically dragged off. Well, I can't say this day is lacking in excitement! Neaken happily though to himself.

"Yeah in a second! I just needed someone else to know about it! So don't think your all that special!" Del said to Cyan as she helped him up into what he could only guess was a house. It had eight sides made from sturdy looking maple, and the interior had a few red colored items of furniture. They seemed to have a bit of dust on them, but looked comfy to Cyan none the less. There were also a few rooms that spread out from the one that he was in now, as well as what seemed to be a balcony that he could see from a large window. " I didn't make it, It used to be used by students who had once gone here, but then they left and frogot to tell anyone about it. I found it when I was climbing once, It felt like it had been abandoned for years. I needed to tell you though because the others wouldn't have left it alone so that I could be in peace, but since you seem to like to be by yourself I needed to show you so that someone knew. Make yourself at home. Just don't tell anyone else unless you think they can be trusted. Oh, and don't move any of the furniture around without telling me." Cyan tried to crush it, but still felt an annoying sense of giddyness at being chosen to be accepted into the house. He knew that it wasn't that big of a deal, but still had to fight hard to keep a smile off his face.

"Wow. This place is really cool," Cyan replied to Del, sitting down on a couch as well. "And don't worry, I'm excellent at keeping things secret. So, now that we aren't surrounded by all that noise, would you mind if I asked a bit about you. I mean, you can say no, and stuff. I just sorta don't know that much about you. Except that you don't like too much noise, that is," at this Cyan gave a weak laugh. He was almost positive that Del was trying to be a friend, but he seemed to always be plagued by doubts about these sort of things. Not wanting there to be an awkward silence, he released Aurora. His snorunt gave a quick look around, and then snuggled up by him. It was a bit chilly, but Cyan wanted the company of his pokemon while he talked to Del. I hope I don't seem anti-social...

Charzeon

Pedigree Breeder
    Years
    Sonia was also making her way back to her home. Over all she thinks that the day had gone very well. Sure she might had met just one of those students, but the other gijinkas seemed to like them as well. Who knows what would happen on the following days but Sonia was confident that it would all work out in the end. On her way she noticed Aqua walking by herself and started to head towards her. The Arcanine gijinka smiled as she tapped on the shoulder of the Chinchou gijinka to get the small, and now wet, half pokemon girl's attention.

"So, what do ya think of the new students?" Sonia asked, nudging Aqua playfully. "How about that Tyler guy? You know, the one that could draw really, really well? I think you two would make a very cute couple. Hell, I know you would." She chuckled at her own joke, then looked up at the night sky. "In any case...I think year will be very good. How about you?"

Last edited:

Eos Aduro

Years
    "Okay, g'night! By the way, Im Ted, and I still don't know his name," Ted said, pointing over at Julian. "But whatever, Im sure we'll all get along!!" Jumpluff, still wide awake, jumped lazily across the room, doing spirals. Luckily for the other two, she was almost silent. Then she caught sight of Bliz, and instantly pounced under Ted's bed. Ted noticed the Sneasel and had a quick realization, Ice-Dark wasn't a great combo for Grass-Flying. Hopefully there wasn't going to be some brawling in room 213...

---

Aqua jumped when Sonia tapped her on the shoulder, her glow brightening considerably for a second. She looked around and saw Sonia, and sighed a little with relief.

"Oh, everyone is very nice. But I think Tyler was the one who was drawing, not Ted. And I don't really think that could work, Im just a little awkward around boys in general..." she mumbled, her face turning her purplish shade when she blushed.

redandpikachu

What is read?
    Years
    Kyo scaled the stairs up to room 204 his roomates Cyan and Seth both hadn't gotten there yet, so he was alone with Sam and Hal his Grovyel and Umbreon. He found his bed, the one on the left sid eof the room pushed up against the wall he put his bag of very few posetions against the front falling into one of three red arm chairs as his pokemon made themselves at home. He sighed he had made mabey two friends today, that was so unlike him. He usualy was very anti-Social, he dreaded having to talk to his two room mates when they arrived.

------

Del looked towars where the celing should be saying to Cyan, " I'm Del you already know that, I'm from Rustboro or at least close to there. I grew up on a Sevii island untill I was seven. I've been here ever since, Now I'm sixteen. What about you kid?"

She usually slept up here in one of the bedrooms which left most kids wondering where she was at night. However Cyan would have to be getting back soon since humans had to sleep in their dorms, so she would have to make this quick, just a bit more information and he was off to bed.

Del never really had a real friend before since most people just yelled in her ear asuming that she was deaf along with blind. Since she was short tempered the friendships never lasted long which might make this one different.

She waited for Cyan's reply.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    After hearing Del's answer, Cyan replied with his own background. "I was born in Pastoria, been there most of my life. Of, course, now I live in Snowpoint. It's a really beautiful place, but I've been having trouble adjusting... Of, course, it doesn't really matter since I'm here now," at this Cyan gave a small laugh, hoping to keep the mood light. "I'm a year younger than you, it seems. I'm only fifteen," before Cyan could continue, however, he noticed how dark it was getting outside. "Oh, no! What time is it!" Del winced a bit at the volume of Cyan's comment. "Oh, sorry. I have to get going to my room. I was almost going to just fall asleep on this couch," once again, Cyan gave a small laugh at his comment. "Well, see ya later..."

Cyan thought about his conversation with Del on the way to his room. He had gotten his key and room number from a houndoom gijinka that was part of the staff. Room 204... Almost there... Eventually he reached the door to the room he'd be sleeping in. Slowly opening the door, Cyan heard some noise inside the room. Figures, I barely made it in time. To his surprise, however, only one of his roomates was in the dorm. Along with his roomate, there was a grovyle and umbreon, who seemed to be settling in for the night. Cyan didn't want to have a conversation at the moment, but he didn't feel like being rude. So, he compromised by letting out a small "Hey," and flopped onto his bed.

Charzeon

Pedigree Breeder
    Years
    "Oh my Mew your right! His name was Tyler!" Sonia said slapping her forehead. "Man, how the heck did I ever get that mixed up! I hung out with the kid for who knows when and I don't even know a Ted. Man I feel stupid right now..."

The Arcanine sighed at herself, but then she noticed Aqua's blush and grinned widely. "Oh come on girl! Have more confidence in your self!" Sonia said with a laugh. "Your a very nice girl and I'm sure that you would make a great mate to any guy, be they Pokemon, gijinka or human. Ya just need to work on that believing yourself stuff."

Sonia then placed her hands behind her head and looked up at the stary sky as she wagged her tail contently. "Anyways, what do you think we'll be doing tomorrow Aqua? I'm sure it will involve us getting to pratice our powers more but...I still can't help but wonder what they'll make us do."

redandpikachu

What is read?
    Years
    Del heard Cyan climb down the tree she sighed, was it really the smart thing to do? to show him her tree house, at the moment she didn't care. Del couldn't sleep so she decided a nice little fly would tire her out enough to allow her some rest. She walked over to the balchony she knew its place by heart, and sat on the railing. The wind whiped her long brown hair around her face she smiled, a thing that she really only did when she was alone, and jumped. She freefalled for about five beautiful long seconds and then snaped open her wings sailing on the evening air currents. She glidded over to where the beach was careful not to get too close to the water, even though she was a great swimer, she didn't want to get wet at a time like this.

after a few minuets Del thought about going back but then heard some talking down at the beach, "Oh, everyone is very nice. But I think Tyler was the one who was drawing, not Ted. And I don't really think that could work, Im just a little awkward around boys in general..." Del identified this person to be Aqua.

"Oh my Mew your right! His name was Tyler!" this must have been Sonia who said while slapping her forehead. "Man, how the heck did I ever get that mixed up! I hung out with the kid for who knows when and I don't even know a Ted. Man I feel stupid right now..."

Del thought this might be the time to intervein, she coasted to a running stop near them and ran the rest of the way. "I don't think our little Aqua is ready for this kind of stuff, so off to bed," she made a mock kind of shooing motion.

-----

Kyo heard the door open and a kid enter, he quickly got Umbreon to get off of the kids bed before the kid could see. Kyo stood up and went to his bed grabbing his toothbrush and stuff so he could get ready for bed.

As he walked towards a small bathroom attatched to the room he heard the kid say, "Hey," and then jump on his bed. Kyo was frozen for a second but then say, "Umm... hi," and quickly went into the bathroom to get ready. He hoped this kid wouldn't want to talk to him that much, because he was going to be in for a sad surprise.

Charzeon

Pedigree Breeder
    Years
    Sonia grunted when Del suddenly appeared out of nowhere, but then grinned widely. "Alright, alright, I'll leave," Sonia said with a chuckle. "Though something tells me that our 'little Aqua' is ready for more then what she lets on. But, you know that's just what I think and, obviously, what I think isn't everything. So, with that, I wish you two a good night!"

The Arcanine gijinka gave a mock bow and quickly bounded across the fields into a forest. Once she was a bit deeper into there, she slowed down and started to walk at a leasurily pace. Soon a smile appeared on Sonia's face as she neared her home. Sure, it wasn't at all much and most probably wouldn't have recgonized it for a kind of shelther. It was a fairly small cave that looked like it went deep into the earth. Actually it didn't go that far down at all, only so much so that no one would see her if she laid down. But the small depression at the bottom was dry and the rock surrounding it was sacrued. She always suggested that anyone who was Claustrophobic not vist her at her home. Not that she got many visiters anyways.

'Still, it's home,' Sonia said as she entered the cave and went down to the depression. She then quickly ate a couple Pecha berries before curling up and falling right to sleep, excited for what awaited her tomorrow.

Eos Aduro

Years
    "Oh! Uh, hi Del, yeah I was just heading home myself," Aqua mumbled, turning from a pale purple to a eye searing color of grape. She scuttled away, imtidiated by the tall Gijinka. She knew that a quick Spark would probably take her down, but it was in her nature. She walked along the shore back home, to her small cottage that bordered the water, it even filled the floor at high tide, not that it bothered her or her mother. She snuck in, quietly trying to sneak past her sleeping mother, and for once was sucessful.

She swung into her hammock, listening to the water lapping gently against the stony, half eroded walls of her home. She thought about what Sonia had said to her about confidence. It was her weakest point, but although she didn't really let anyone know, she was very proficient with her powers. Her mind went back to the day when she took down a Gyarados that had come onto the shore and was rampaging. She had found great strength and proficiency when she had something to protect. Maybe she could do it after all, get along better with people. She had definitely made quite a start with Sonia, and maybe tomorrow she would get to see Tyler again...

---

Ted's head hit the pillow as his roomates continued their search for sleep. He wasn't sure he really fit in here, Tyler seemed okay, but the other guy was a bit to quiet for him, he hoped they could still get along. Anticipation for tomorrow battled by exhaustion from today, leaving him in a drowsy state of almost sleep. In that state he realised something crucial about the school. If he didn't get along here, if he was bullied or just left without friends, there was no way home. It may be a beautiful island, but in the wrong cimcustances, it could easily become a prison.

redandpikachu

What is read?
    Years
    Del nodded at Sonia's coment, but then got a sunden mood swing that caused her to be extremly sad she heard Sonia and Aqua walk away. She felt like curling up and crying right here, but she held herself steady listening to the ocean. Not here not now... She sadly walked over to her tree opening up her wings shooting straight up to her tree house. She knew the way to her bed, the only one she would sleep in because it wasn't coated in dust. She threw herself down on the well worn mattress hugging the pillow and began to cry. Her slightly bipolarness was extremly hard to put up with for others, it hadn't been for Cyan thought why? what made that kid tick? She had a sudden anger urge causing her to throw her pillow against the wall as she screamed at no one. She didn't know when, but she eventualy fell asleep.

-----

Kyo finished up in the bathroom, taking his bag into the main room. he saw his roomate staring at nothing it seemed. Kyo sighed with relaf, it didn't look like he would have to talk much. The whole group thing before had been way out of his comfort zone, he didn't feel very confident at the moment.

He sat down on his bed brushing his brown hair out of his eyes and then took of his hat placing it on the bed stand he wanted to ask the kid if he could turn out the lights, but that would defet the pourpose of turning them off, he really didn't want to talk. So instead he got under the sheets of his bed and closed his eyes tying to fall asleep with the light off. He eventulay suceded.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    It was late. Cyan gave a deep sigh, deciding that he should probably turn the light off if he wanted to go to sleep. Unlike the kid next to him, Cyan found it impossible to sleep if there were lights. They would have to go off soon, especially since there were classes tomorrow. He still didn't get up. Cyan grinned to himself, thinking it was funny that he was too tired to do what he needed to do to go to sleep. It wasn't that funny, though. Unfortunately, Cyan just laughed way too easily. I wonder if I gave a good first impression. Cyan was thinking back to his conversation with Del in the tree house. If he were actually able to make a good friend for the first time in ages, school would be a lot easier. Del seemed like she could be moody, but Cyan wasn't often bothered by people in foul moods. Besides, she had been nice the entire time. His thoughts wandering, Cyan began to think about his roomate. He couldn't tell if the kid was antisocial, or just tired. He would have to make friends with at least one human, though, seeing as Del wouldn't be in his classes and he still had only known her for one day. Of course, he still had many days ahead of him to makes friends during class or lunch time. And things can change a lot in just one day.

Knowing that tonight would be one of the times insomnia paid him a visit, Cyan took one of the pokeballs off his nightstand and released Aurora in a small flash of light. Thankfully, it wasn't flashy enough to awake the other kid in the room, and he knew that Aurora was quiet enough to not awaken his roomate. The pokemon did a small spin on the tip of one of her small feet, glad to see Cyan. The chill she brought into the room was noticable, but not a bother. "I'm glad to see that one of us is happy," Cyan said. Aurora was a pokemon, and a care free one at that. Nothing seemed to bother her, unless if someone was really upset. Cyan, on the other hand, was nervous for tomorrow. He would certainly be sleep deprived. "It's going to be a big day next morning. Are you ready?" he whispered to the ice type pokemon, faking cheerfulness. All Aurora could do in responce was give a small shiver. He knew she had no idea what he was saying, but she could read his tone of voice. It was a trick that Cyan had practiced many a time. He would fake happiness, and Aurora would respond with genuine happiness. Seeing her in a good mood cheered him up a bit. But, as had happened on every occasion, the happiness in his voice was still entirely fake. "I'm glad to hear it, little miss. I know you haven't had much time with them recently, but are you getting along with Brella and Imp? It'd make me so much happier if you were," he said, already knowing the "answer". Aurora might not understand Cyan, but she knew that he was asking her to do something for him, and she also knew that he wanted her to do a specific thing. Always one to please, Aurora gave a jovial shiver. She didn't even have to lie, Brella, and even Imp, were good companions.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back