• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Real life pokemon choice

Years
  • Togekiss: I have said before, there's so much stress in life. I want the Pokemon who brings good fortune and happiness to everyone who meets him. I would enjoy hatching it from an egg as Togepi too. I love working with and taking care of small animals. It would be amazing to watch it evolve into the beautiful Togetic out of friendship and know that you did a good job loving it. If I were to evolve him into Togekiss then he would be pretty big. and we could fly away together to new places.

Meowth: Cats are gorgeous, intelligent, graceful creatures. With a cat comes an elegant companion, yet one who is independent and can take care of himself mostly. It is a being to respect, and Meowth is the king of all cats. Their pokedex entry speaks of them bringing home money to their owners, I could really use meowth's help. And some of them can talk to you.

Powerserge

The Imminent Victor
    Years
  • Mew and Mewtwo, so I could easily take over the world. Mewtwo for its sheer power, and Mew because it has access to every pokemon move.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Online now
    Crobat- It's 5'11 and 165 pounds, I'm smaller so I could probably fly around on it.

Mewtwo- We can take over the world, like mentioned above

Last edited:
    Back