• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Real or Not

Who thinks Pokemon are Real!

• Yes they are!

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Mabye they could be

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • no way!

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • I think

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sumshine 904

PokéDork
    Years
    Blue said:
    I'll just try my hardest not to laugh at this...

They aren't real, anyone who thinks they are has problems.
    Just because we believe in Pokemon and magic and stuff doesn't mean we're thick in the head. >.< I don't care what you think I think they're real somewhere in the universe and time.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    You people are fooling yourselves if you believe Pokemon are real. Pokemon is entirely fiction. ENTIRELY. And a few photoshopped images/ incidents of people being cruel to animals is not enough proof for an argument against it.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    Deoxys Master EX said:
    You guys have no respect for people.
    Me and Sumshine 904 can belive what we want to.
    Think before you post a thread then. You should have realized that you would have people who did not follow your beliefs. If you take anything offensively, I apologize, but it's what I believe, as you follow your own belief.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Considering the fact that Pokemon started out as a an idea from Satoshi Taijiri, who then made it into a videogame, and the TV series followed....
    This pretty says that it isn't real. ^^; I mean, the things, and characters are hand-drawn. Its just art.

Still, it would be nice if it was....but the closest thing anyone will get to Real Pokemon, is Pokemon Videogames...

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    Quoted from the other post
    Crystal Clair is not only a "crazy fan" but she is a true believer
    I'm training myself to be as open-minded as I can so things will happen to me. In fact I think I'm more open-minded now than I was back in middle school O_O
    I've talked to some of my past friends about some Pokemon sightings in our town
    Me: I may have witnessed a Ratata dash straight through my yard
    My beach friend: she saw a Psyduck in the waves at the beach
    My other friend: She saw a Zubat at the pond by her house

My beach friend also knew how to use Clow cards in witchcraft and magic. During my birthday when both my friends met each other, my beach friend told me that she could make Ash appear on my bed.
    So we sat, in a circle, holding hands, in the dark. Sure enough, you could see Ash (his figure) sitting on my bed
    And I'm also positive that one of my past lives took place in southern Kanto just east of Fucshia city. And during the summer, I can still feel a bit of Kanto. It's a weird feeling though
    I suggest you all learn to be more open-minded. Life isn't fun if you're a total skeptic.
    I gotta go on vacation, see ya!

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Deoxys Master EX said:
    Well i am a trainer myself. When i went to my uncles house me and my sister saw a whole bunch of Roseilia.

Alright, that's it. You obviously are lying. If you weren't, then the news would be constantly all over it. Stop lying because it is getting annoying (and the fake picture was just wrong).

Crystal Clair: :surprised: ...meh :\

agentk_b

Grass Type Trainer
    Years
    • Age 44
    • Seen Jun 15, 2010
    pokemon are real we get to play them in games and cards and watch them on tv..you can even go out and find pokemon at people's homes and in storees and such....... sure they may not be breathing and living,..but yes, they do exist.

Aust77

Grass Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2011
    Yes,Pokemon are real.No they are not alive but theres stuffed Pokemon,Pokemon on TV,and Pokemon in games.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Deoxys Master EX said:
    Well i am a trainer myself. When i went to my uncles house me and my sister saw a whole bunch of Roseilia.

Please tell me your joking. About everything youve said that youve seen them -__-. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying they're not realy *cough even though there not cough* real, I'm just saying if you've actually seen one, the post a picture of one with YOU IN IT, othersie we have no proof

kiarou

cold and silent
    Years
    wiether there real or not can be argued, but do they exist? sadly, no, they dont. its just a cleaver(sp?) story with attracting things about it, maybe its so attracting b/c alot of wish they were real and the pokemon world was real, i know i do...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back