• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Realisitc Pokemon

Sandra's Chargon

Floating about
Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen May 31, 2006
    It's a boredem kick I swear o.o Now devaintart has been a bit of a swine for loading lately so you may need to refresh your window to get it to work.

This one has Togetic and Raichu - here

This one has a head shot of my muse (Chikarma) a Kingdra, a Nidorina bust shot, a Suicune, Kecleon and up to base of the neck shot of an rp character who is also the star of my fanfic Collector - here

If you wish to read Collector, please ask and I'll link you to it.

Sandra

Sandra's Chargon

Floating about
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen May 31, 2006
    And the other one? >.>

Togetic was a pain to do, I hate the orignal design and it looks like the designer was drunk when it was made, avian emu/rhea really does suit it for some bizzare reason o.o

Sandra

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    I am amazed by how realistically you drew those Pokemon <3 You got excellent skills in their anatomy, and I must say I am very impressed

the togetic's legs are amazing, the raichu's anatomy is nicely drawn. you got good pencil skills

the kingdra, i am surprised anybody could draw a realistic kingdra. he came out very good

Sandra's Chargon

Floating about
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen May 31, 2006
    *pets karma who looks pretty amazed he's not being hit* good muse clone.

Kingdra is actually very easy to do, a lot eaiser that you might think Oo sure mines just a side view but boredem doesn;t promote greatness, just random lol

Can I give a scare now? This is the pencil I drew them with, do look, it might make you laugh :x - here

Years
  • It's funny cause I nbever really took the time to picture them realistically until now. Those hit the spot though. Great job!

Topaz

Bird Master
    Years
  • Those are seriously cool! I like togetic best, its so beastly. It kinda reminds me of a chocobo for some reason. The anatomy is great, it could really be an acheopteryx counterpart in bird evolution! Raichu is great to, very rodent like pose and expression.

Sandra's Chargon

Floating about
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen May 31, 2006
    Does the second link keep getting missed or something? Oo

Chocobob, now that you mention it....

Sandra

Nine

Kirby + Pineapples = Love
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jun 11, 2007
    Very nice! They'd be awesome with colour tho.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • Beautiful realistic drawings!!
    :3 they're really flawless!!
    awesome job!! @@ you have a real talent for drawing realism :3
    keep up the great work!!
    your art is beautiful!
    ~kura

Back