• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Really need some help!

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2020
    Seeking a service
    Hi! I'm looking to complete my Soul Silver Pokedex. I need pokemon that cant normally be found in the game. I'm not looking to keep any, just simply complete my dex. I would be willing to trade any of my legendary or other pokemon if possible. For example I would part with sapphire regi trio if someone could get me the majority of what i need. I dont really have anything special in the way of events or shines. But if there is something you want I can do my best to obtain it. PM to make a deal! I do have a fall2010 mew, Winter2011 scuciene and, riakou. I also have all the pre gen 5 starters. as well as the waether trio

As of now i need:
    Cressella
    Regigigas
    Heatran
    Mespirit
    Probopass
    Leafeon
    Glaceaon
    glameow
    sheideon
    Latias
    Omamyte

Offering:
    Win2011 Sucine
    win2011 Riakou
    Fall2010 Mew
    sapphire regice
    sapphire registeel
    sapphire regirock
    sapphire kyrouge
    SS Groundon
    All Pre 5th gen starters
    or really anything that can be obtained in soul silver.

Last edited:

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • May you add a few more offers? You need to offer at least 10 different Pokemon in order to have a trade thread. :)

rickyisgreat

Water pokemon rule!!!
    Years
  • I have these:
    Cressella
    Regigigas
    Heatran
    Mespirit
    Probopass
    Leafeon
    Glaceaon
    glameow
    sheideon
    Latias
    Omamyte

I would like these:
    Win2011 Sucine
    win2011 Riakou
    Fall2010 Mew

Years
  • I have Leafeon, Glaceon, a touched Latias and a UT Mesprit if you're interested. I'm after the WIN2011 Raikou and Suicune. Thanks.

Back