• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Really Stuck Can Any one..

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveRyan

MR X
    Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2013
    Help me out! :(
    Im stuck on the second gym and i really need a fire pokemon to help me out!
    That 2nd Gym leader is a pain in the arse!

Does anyone have a Houndour i could use!

Thanks

Stevexx

Hazeh

Pokemon Mastahhhhh~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2011
    I would give you a Houndour, but what you probably don't know is that the first fire move he learns is around level 30. I'm assuming you chose Turtwig for yuwr starter? If suu have Piplup, he learns peck pretty early on. Flying type moves are super effective against grass. You could use a Starly or Staravia. But since Hazeh is a nice person and everyone should have a fire type, I'll give you one. Wait a sec and I'll let you pick one...

EDIT: I have a Flareon @ level 6 and a Ponyta @ level 5. Or if you want one that can level and still obey you, you can catch Ponyta in the grassy area just outside of Oreburgh (the one by the biker who told you you have to go to Eterna the long way to get a bike)

Last edited:

Glaceon_

Here today, [i]gone tomorrow...?[/i]
    Years
    This is actually more of a mix between "I'm Stuck" and "Requesting a Pokemon Trade"... but I'll actually close this, rather than merging it with the Quick Trades thread because of the current posts within it.

SteveRyan, if you really want to trade for a Pokemon to help you out of this predicament, I suggest you request a trade in the Quick Trades thread. ^^

Closes~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back