• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rebirth Revolution Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2019
    A tournament system is the only way to rank up? In that case I'm out of the clan I guess.

but yh be active and help other members and you may be moved up

So, no, i guess its not the only way to move up on the ranks ;)
    Anyway, to actually >win< a tournament definitely, despise any luck does prove, that u are a skilled player (as long as there are any other skilled player in the tournament) and so could be an argument to be moved up on the ranks...

Years
    • Age 14
    • Seen Jul 6, 2011
    A tournament system is the only way to rank up? In that case I'm out of the clan I guess.

Its not the only way to rank up...
    Ive made it from lowest rank/score to leader :D
    And I didnt really win any tournament

Also to whoever asks
    My Signature is Lauren London, actress

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2014
    well i left kozova a VM and i will wait till he responds. cant wait for this tourny to really start up hope i make it to the finals theres definetly more trainers in this months tourny than last month's which i think was six including myself.

Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2008
    hey everybody I just wanted to say that I could really use participants for the Golden League Tournement that im having if you would like to sign up for it just leave a post on the GL's thread or pm

Also how is that tournement going

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    hey guys,i got a little problem here..my oponent didn't show up and didn't respond my messages,what do i do?....see ya!

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    Can members who leave come back? That seems a little unfair if they are allowed to.

Years
    • Age 14
    • Seen Jul 6, 2011
    Yea alot of people are leaving and then they come back because what ever they left for didn't work out.
    They should of never left the first time.

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    I think if you leave, you should have to re-take the test or not even be allowed to rejoin.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back