• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rebirth Revolution Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years
    I'd like to join. May I be tested on shoddy does this place have a shoddy server what do you test on?

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    I completly disagree, because you would have already taken the test and proven the fact that you are either worthy or not to be a member.

Then they're not allowed back in :D

It wouldn't be classified as treason due to the fact that both clans were allies, and that TOWA allowed me to be in both clans at the same time.

We're not talking about you. We're talking about leaving the clan and going to a completely different clan.

Mystery2009

The Legacy Begins Now
    Years
    .....treason
    if the clan wasnt to theyre liking it would be understandable that someone would want to leave and try something diff...if they didnt hurt the clan they should be back allowed in
    they might decide that the clan they were in was much better than theyre current and want to return only to be crushed with words like treason....

notice how i constanly monitor this thread? i still like this clan although i left to make one with friends

u dont realize u have somethings good till u lose it

thats of no reference to me

and sorry 4 the spam

Last edited:

Gamer2020

Accept no Imitations!
    Years
    beautiful words
    i might cry(wait i have no tear ducts.)
    i get that but i think that if a person makes a comitment they should stick 2 it

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    It wouldn't be classified as treason due to the fact that both clans were allies, and that TOWA allowed me to be in both clans at the same time.

well, if i were the founder i wont allow you to be in both clans, but now that Guild of Masters is gone....you have to retake the test to be allowed back in, since thats what we members have decided.

i want to join this clan.

Sure..Darkace...let me know when your online next time and ill test you

.....treason
    if the clan wasnt to theyre liking it would be understandable that someone would want to leave and try something diff...if they didnt hurt the clan they should be back allowed in
    they might decide that the clan they were in was much better than theyre current and want to return only to be crushed with words like treason....

notice how i constanly monitor this thread? i still like this clan although i left to make one with friends

u dont realize u have somethings good till u lose it

thats of no reference to me

and sorry 4 the spam

nice to see mystery spamming the thread...lol joking.

nice to see you around mystery and it looks like you still love RRC, your always welcome back :P
    but hopefully everything will go fine.

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    hey guys,tomorrow i'm getting my fire red!(i had one,but is a long story)woo-hoo!so,i'm choosing my pokes,and here is my team:
    -blastoise(because i'm needing a raikou in diamond)/lapras
    -arcanine/charizard
    -jolteon
    -skarmory/pidgeot
    -snorlax
    -hitmonchan

soooooooooooooooo,what do u think?i don't which starter to get...haha.

also,i'm not going to be online very much,because last friday i got my wisdom tooth out by surgery and i have to stay in bed...but i'm recovering preatty quickly(i'm playing ds and ps2 hahah)so it's not that bad.i also would like to know what is happeing with the tournament because i didnt have my battle...see ya!

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    well awesome27, just try PM'ing or eave a VM to your opponent and wait and see if you get a reply for your tourney match. If not we will sort something out

Bishopk

meow :)
    Years
    • CO
    • Seen Feb 16, 2018
    Ugh, the Guild of Masters re-merged?
    Too much happens while I'm on vacation (nowhere near a computer :()
    I guess I'm here now.

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    Ugh, the Guild of Masters re-merged?
    Too much happens while I'm on vacation (nowhere near a computer :()
    I guess I'm here now.

Well all of the Guild members were welcomed over here since AJ was a good member over here at the RRC before so we brought the members over without testing them,

So welcome Bishopk, and hope you had a good vacation

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    Neither Morph nor GeneralGuy have responded to me. How is the battle going to go down?

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    Since some members are being inactive i think i might need to just Dis qualify them to make things better. Im going to work on that as soon as people start complaining since i think that the advanced members should be active, unless like some members :P

EDIT: Hows everyone finding my new sig?

EDIT 2: im thinking of making the long term members advanced since they have shown much consideration for the clan and i have battled most of you :), so expect a promoton soon guys

Last edited:

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    Morph and me had a bad upcoming with him lacking Shoddy and me lacking Wifi. The match list should be redone.

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2014
    thats gonna be quite the few dq's but the sooner it gets out of the way the better
    oh your sig is awesome i dont think ive ever seen jiraiya in a sig before

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back