• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rebirth Revolution Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Denzer

Why so serious?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    =[ 0-2 is bad. We need more wins. I need help with my team. Anyone willing to help PM me please.

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    Thank you Mukka. Your faith in my skills will give me the strength to smite this foe.

Edit: It seems that Al.Long only has four Pkmn so I'll have to wait until he gets a couple more trained.

w00t
    damn him he should be in the war,lol
    we'll see what happens

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    I'm not a member of this clan, Towa kinda kicked me out for not being active. I was gone all summer and saw that Postman wanted a battle, so I said I'd take him up. I didn't just pop into existance again and want a membership. I'm not looking to be a part of a clan right now, just a couple fun battles.

Never singled you out, you're going to start all this uneeded damn drama when no one needs it. REPEAT If I didn't point you out, don't try to start an argument with me REPEAT.

well im only allowing those i know really well, and i trust :)
    but i do agree with you =]

Hey Jack, long time ehh? but good to see youback and hopefully you'll join back here :D

Sure, but even though I'd love to be open 24/7 like a desperate whore of a clan, I'd like to maintain some discipline. =/

I've lost 0-2. ;-; Everything was going fine, until that darn MixApe showed up. While I was doing fine, I mispredicted and that cost me the game.

Mixape? Come on lala ;__; Oh well, Post is still gonna solo their clan.

Mystery2009

The Legacy Begins Now
    Years
    got my comp fixed.....but cant use it for breaking it.......ima download shoddy and put my sisters to sleep to practice.....

and i couldnt start/finish my match cuz i got in trouble and gotz my game taken........im not even suppose to be on this.........

and we are losing.......im gonna kill you guys for this
    THIS MEANS WAHRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vance come practice with me i want to play with some pokes before i make the team im thinking on

Years
    got my comp fixed.....but cant use it for breaking it.......ima download shoddy and put my sisters to sleep to practice.....

and i couldnt start/finish my match cuz i got in trouble and gotz my game taken........im not even suppose to be on this.........

and we are losing.......im gonna kill you guys for this
    THIS MEANS WAHRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vance come practice with me i want to play with some pokes before i make the team im thinking on

Yay for you! ^^ ooo battttle me on shoddy when you can. =]

I might join this RRC but I'll think about it. :P

Mystery2009

The Legacy Begins Now
    Years
    O no you dont damnit<_< your joining and ima be on shoddy in a sec
    damn i need to get a banner while im still on this comp and can change things........smogon server lazo

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    i replaced General Guy with Kinta for the war, since i havent seen him for very long,
    and anyone know if angela is here or on vacation?

Years
    • Age 14
    • Seen Jul 6, 2011
    Ive never seen Kinta on o_0
    General Guy was on today.
    Angela is here too.

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    is this replacement an official decision? so i can let BILLYBOB know about the opponent replacement change.

BILLYBOB? whos that?

Ive never seen Kinta on o_0
    General Guy was on today.
    Angela is here too.

well i ve been talking to him all day on MSN, i know he's here :D
    and i can change back to general guy if you want to?
    its just i havent seen general guy around, has he changed names?

richdevildog559

My XBL GTag: X Factr559
    Years
    *y does this site always give problems.....*

but um...BILLYBOB is taking Behbod's place since he went camping and cant be available. just let me know if its kinta or General Guy so i can notify BILLYBOB.

Denzer

Why so serious?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    This is like a family reunion. Goodluck to people in the war and rofl @ Mystery for saying THIIIIIS IS WARRRRRRR. Mystery I'll battle you on smogon server sometime.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back