• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rebirth Revolution Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Well, the thread sure improved since I last saw it. o.o Yeah, good luck in the war guys.

Keep it up~

[/randompasserby]

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
    Hey just a reminder I'm here,, PC has been acting up on me,,, if you want here is my aim, angela1992123

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    Little activity here, we need more members =/ Hopefully Aquilae will reconsider joining.

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    Rebirth Revolution Clan Tournament

Rebirth Revolution Clan Tournament
    Hosted by Vance

Rules
    1) Shoddy only, if you do not have Shoddy, Google = Win
    2) No cheating, more information below
    3) No rematches, if you lose you lose
    4) Be on time, if you're late, you are disqualified, no exceptions
    5) Play fair, use the clauses and no ubers

Forms of Cheating
    Cheating can vary, for example: Beginning a battle with the wrong team just to snab a peak at your opponents lead. Cheating can also be as simple as giving out false information. For example, "My Garchomp is Scarfed" when it's really not. If you aren't going to tell something important that's true, shut your mouth.

Servers
    Battles for this tournament will only be hosted in the following servers:

Smogon University
    Official Server
    RRC Server
    ABYAY's Server

(Note: Other servers WILL NOT count)

1) Vance
    2) Dancing Salamence 1.1
    3) shinyhunter011
    4) Pokemon_Master09
    5) Raikazu
    6) Morph
    7) ThePlaya
    8) Mr.Postman
    9) Mukkamoto
    10) *Dark* Master
    11)
    12)

The entire idea of Advanced Member rank up has been ditched due to reasons left unmentioned.

Last edited:

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    shoddy is g@y as hell lol. its cheap, its basicly the same as everyone savin pokes... in my opion

Good for you, but I don't care, this tournament is Shoddy only because:

1) It's easier to access than Wifi
    2) People don't have to train for battles like Wifi
    3) No one can ***** about hacked Pokemon
    4) No Wifi vs. Shoddy battles will happen
    5) No "I lost my DS" can happen because if you're able to post a message, you're able to Shoddy.

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    Well, I was assuming you were referring to the tournament because a post of that sort is completely uneeded and hints your disapproval of the tournament.

Years
    I would like to join that tourney, Vance. Oh, and this doesn't make sense in my opinion:
    Note: You can not be an Advanced Member and participate in the Basic Tourney; you will not be promoted if you win, however.
    ^ So, am I able to participate in the Basic Tourney?

super onii chan

I think I'm here to stay
    Years
    Well, I was assuming you were referring to the tournament because a post of that sort is completely uneeded and hints your disapproval of the tournament.

Well sorry if you missinturpret that but i was going to post it earlier but pokecommunity wasnt working. the reason i said it is because this clan is being a shoddy clan =/.

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    @D_S

Basically, you can be a Regular Member, and participate in the Basic Tourney, only you won't be advanced if you win. The Basic Tourney is mostly for Advanced members and up since they are not moving up anytime soon

@shinyhunter

PC is being fail, so I can understand what you're saying. Still, Shoddy has it's advantages over Wifi that can not be ignored.

super onii chan

I think I'm here to stay
    Years
    @D_S

Basically, you can be a Regular Member, and participate in the Basic Tourney, only you won't be advanced if you win. The Basic Tourney is mostly for Advanced members and up since they are not moving up anytime soon

@shinyhunter

PC is being fail, so I can understand what you're saying. Still, Shoddy has it's advantages over Wifi that can not be ignored.

Well i might as well join everyone lol. I'll download shoddy right now

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    You have Shoddy 0.o You were the one who tested me in the first place, unless you removed it.

Years
    @D_S

Ok, I'll join the tourney then. :)

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    I'm considering making it a normal tournament. Everyone is getting promoted much too easily, something I don't see too kindly of.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back