• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rebirth Revolution Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    i doubt you need any testing one_wing said that any one in nintai can join here, so one_wing tell you. nothin to worry about :)
    but shiny you can test him :)

PokemonPlatnum

nomnomnom.
    Years
  • one wing sign me up
    shame the nintai is gone :(

EDIT:
    Heres Some banners(They are Mostly for the Old Nintai Members):
    Rebirth Revolution Clan

Rebirth Revolution Clan

Last edited:

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • Man how could this happen. Blueberry and me have hated each other for a long time now, so I will try to be her friend.

Just to note. Blueberry is a male... :x

Anyway, mmm... not really a big fan of the formatting here, black and red never appeal easy on the eyes, never to me anyway. *shrugs* Well, I guess all I can say is good luck with everything~ o/

Oh and as a PC shoddy server administrator, I can't guarantee the server will be running smoothly exactly soon, not sure, so sorry to battles in that regard... You'll have to take things to the official server for the moment. :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    mukka i would like to battle if you dont mind

on wi-fi or shoddy?
    wi-fi means ive got a few trades to finish and then ill let you know,
    or f its shody we can do it know-ish

Anyway, mmm... not really a big fan of the formatting here, black and red never appeal easy on the eyes, never to me anyway. *shrugs* Well, I guess all I can say is good luck with everything~

I have to agree with the colour scheme, generally black and red go well, for some reason i dont think its the best =S, maybe something lighter :)

Last edited:

super onii chan

I think I'm here to stay
    Years
  • on wi-fi or shoddy?
    wi-fi means ive got a few trades to finish and then ill let you know,
    or f its shody we can do it know-ish

I have to agree with the colour scheme, generally black and red go well, for some reason i dont think its the best =S, maybe something lighter :)

? im so confuse about the color thing =O

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    the front page, its black and red, it really does my eyes,not really liking it though i love red and black. i think we need some lighter colours for the 1st post :)
    are we battling on shoddy or wi-fi?

Matt-O

The King's Shadow
    Years
  • I'm in. I joined the Draco Alliance about 6 hours before it got closed. I'd like to wait a couple of days to get tested if possible, but if not, that's okay too.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back