• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rebirth Revolution Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    mike that counts as spamming...but since its here try to pm postman, he might be able to ¬.¬

Mystery2009

The Legacy Begins Now
    Years
    AB.....reject my challenge one more time and im going to kick you as......o look a nickle lol

-_-"""""" thats it you did it buddy lol

Last edited:

sol52

Pokemon Hunter
    Years
    hey dont mean to spam well i wouldnt really consider this as spam but TDA is hosting a 20 man tournament and its open to our allies as well so just check the first post of our thread for more info on the tourny....bye now:D

Mystery2009

The Legacy Begins Now
    Years
    That was a fun, glitched match, mystery!

Where did you go Crimson?

entertaining to say the least. i want you to vouch for me being an elite. IT WAS SUPPOSE TO (B A D)RAW
    but gg again

yay im home and i have sweet wifi again. blessed be this day

hey add me to the list mutha....o look a penny(jk lol but add me to the elite list)

Years
    • Age 14
    • Seen Jul 6, 2011
    hey dont mean to spam well i wouldnt really consider this as spam but TDA is hosting a 20 man tournament and its open to our allies as well so just check the first post of our thread for more info on the tourny....bye now:D

I dont think its spam since it has to do with clans/battling

But ill check it out ^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back