• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rebirth Revolution Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    i almost fell for the "i win" i was gonna post something along the lines of an essay on how quick that was lol :P

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    Official Server fails me when my test comes...How predictable >.>

super onii chan

I think I'm here to stay
    Years
    Strategy: 4/5
    Knowlegde on Physical and Special Attacks: 3/5
    Knowlegde on Type differences: 5/5
    Ability to guess what opponet is going to do: 4/5
    Winning: ?/0.5 winning will score you an extra .5 points

total 4.5 - dosent that make him a elite?

Reactions: .

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    Great battle Shiny. Tyranitar, Gliscor, and Lucario helped me tremendously there ^.^

Just some advice: Priority moves would really help. That was how Lucario beat Zam.

super onii chan

I think I'm here to stay
    Years
    Great battle Shiny. Tyranitar, Gliscor, and Lucario helped me tremendously there ^.^

Just some advice: Priority moves would really help. That was how Lucario beat Zam.

i like zam's move set i have so many plans but i only have one weakness in my team. sandstorm or hail. because focus sash wont work and that is need to get me success ^^ dont know why im saying this out loud

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    i like zam's move set i have so many plans but i only have one weakness in my team. sandstorm or hail. because focus sash wont work and that is need to get me success ^^ dont know why im saying this out loud

Exploiting team weaknesses allows others to help. Sandstorm and Hail is tough, but Mamoswine resists both. Since your team doesn't have any particular fighting weaknesses, Mamo might be a good addition.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back