• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rebirth Revolution Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    Strategy: 3/5
    Knowlegde on Physical and Special Attacks: 4/5
    Knowlegde on Type differences: 4/5
    Ability to guess what opponet is going to do: 4/5

3.75/4

that team was a test team for a tourney :P
    but yh it was annoying that you had some pokes sashed which was really annoyin at time =]
    but good battle
    you pass
    one_wing another new member

Years
    • NJ
    • Seen Jun 22, 2008
    hey anyone i would like to join the tourny for a chance to be a advanced member my friend code is in my sig card and my shoddy name is bigwolve35 for the regular server

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    mukka as you see i haven't been editing the first post, could you send me a pm of new members and tourney entrants? thanks :P

Denzer

Why so serious?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    On the list of people who are on the tourney specify that I will be in on Shoddy only.

Years
    • Age 14
    • Seen Jul 6, 2011
    The target cannot switch out. The effect is lost when the user switches. Block ignores all accuracy and evasion modifiers. Cannot prevent the target from escaping with Baton Pass, U-turn, or the item Shed Shell.

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    well if your tester was able to give you a score, than tell us the score, you and your tester, and you'll be admitted if your score is high enough :]

Years
    • Age 14
    • Seen Jul 6, 2011
    Im almost ready to battle again :D
    I have 18 pokemon lvl 100 and EV trained but need to get movesets
    13 pokemon ev trained but need to be lvl 100 and movesets
    and 6 pokemon that need everything xD

Years
    I don't know if I should tell you but.. Please remove me from this list. I do enjoy with this clan since the day I joined. However I have reasons. Just respect my wish, guys.

See you around guys later.

Last edited:

Mystery2009

The Legacy Begins Now
    Years
    I don't know if I should tell you this but.. Please remove me from this list. I do enjoy with this clan since the day I joined. However I have reasons. Just respect my wish, guys.

See you around guys later.

aww was just getting good. i have kinda lost the will to battle seeing as my ar broke......im tired of breeding i should take a rest for awhile.

ok bye bye lazy person
    see you on xat

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    hey dudes,i got some master balls(exactly 9)to give to anybody that needs them.consider them a gift from my part.
    see ya!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back