• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rebirth Revolution Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    aight i'll ad ou right now and pokemon master 1 i forgot did you say you used shoddy too?

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    nah the tourney is for regular members only, its their chance to go up in ranks :]

Years
    • NJ
    • Seen Jun 22, 2008
    hey towa i only have shoddy right now for the tourny because my new team is getting rebuilt so just please change that info for the tourny

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    aight the first post has been edited, we just need one more member for the tourney

@mike: 2 probs: 1. i have no clue where my DS is 2. i don't have shoddy anymore

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    well since im bored and obviously have nothing batter to do i'll name the people....nvm thats a long list anyways yeah i think we're spamming :\

EDIT: i feel a sense of guilt, example: as long as the clan doesn't get revived RRC will florish(spelling?) on PC ¬.¬

GeneralGuy

Competitive Pokémon Expert
    Years
    • Seen May 16, 2010
    Is there a tournament coming up? If there is, I'll gladly enter. Hope it's Wi-Fi though.

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    hey,anyway how will it be the tournament?i've been already told that is in 10 days,but once t has started how will it be?please answer me because i'm a little confused...lol see ya!

super onii chan

I think I'm here to stay
    Years
  • well once it the tourny starts either towa or mukk (both in charge wih the toruny) will chose randomly chose who you face. if you lose once your out, if you win you continue to the next round. its pretty simple. this continues until there are 2 people left and the winner is declared the winner of the tourny!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back