• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rebirth Revolution Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    man, we havent been getting any new members, however my bro should be joining soon (just a little busy with a levels :))

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    dose he know the basics of evs,ivs,nature etc.

of course since he's the one who taught me it :)
    he's just more social and busy with college life so he barely has time to play, could say he is better but since i have experience i think im better than him :P

Years
    • Age 14
    • Seen Jul 6, 2011
    Shiny or Mukka wanna help me test my Doubles team?

Rebirth Revolution Clan

Gyoka

Metamaster - Lvl 1 Expert
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013
    Hey sup?. I was wondering if a I could try to join this clan and see how well I'll do.

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    yeah mukka i've been busy and not active, but your active, so uh...i want you to just creat RRC v2 now :]...or would it be v3 and mukka when you recreate it make mystery an elite member :]

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
  • hey super or should i call you angela? i guess ill test ya ps the thread about to be move for a leader change ;)

Ok meet me online;)................. Call me what ever you want, if there are some members from pe2k on here I would prefer supergirl so I might have an chanse of wining MOTM on here too:D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back