• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rebirth Revolution Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    Nice to see people active, and im a normie as you can see i only come online often to check PM's and artwork then i pretty much go .....and a teddisura w. its called will make quite a cool tattoo :P,

and congrats on your love posty, so when you gonna drop the new one and look for a new one?

@TOWA, great to see you back ^^ until next time

Years
    • Age 14
    • Seen Jul 6, 2011
    @Mukka, I never stop lookin lol
    Always someone better, But I also never drop the old ones =x

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2014
    so mukka did you dq ppl and make a new bracket for the tourney yet and wat did yall decide to do about the ranking system?

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    well, im leaving in about an hour and losing my internet connection again, so until next time guys, oh yeah mukka while your discussing the ranking system, pirch in my idea for me, it's in the [2] post on the previous page cya guys ^.^

-TOWA

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2014
    i have a question wats the clan mascot? do we have one if not i think we should vote for one that'll probably boost the clan participation a little.

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    No, there's Shoddy and Wifi. I don't think anyone has that thing.

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    You'll get tested by a member who has Wifi later on. Chill out for now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back