• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recent Happenings in Pokemon Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dee Trier

Drageon The Dragon Type Eevee
Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 19, 2010
    In emerald got beaten in battle factory againts leader(forgot the name).

I just have 2 symbols although had seen 5 leaders T_T

MrRandomIDon'tCare

I'm Not Here
    Years
  • I have completed the elite four on my leafg green exactly 1000 times, and all my pokemon, even in my boxes on the pc, are lvl 100. NO CHEATING

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    I have completed the elite four on my leafg green exactly 1000 times, and all my pokemon, even in my boxes on the pc, are lvl 100. NO CHEATING

For some reason I don't believe you :laugh: . But if it's true then Congrantz.

Well I caught a Shiny Sudowoodo on Emerald by Saving net to him and challanging 100000000000 times...

Blaziken626

Pokemon Black Shadow
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    congrats ^^ how the hell did you get a squirtle and a charmander?! lol jk anyways I hope the surge will be easy on you,make sure you catch a diglett in the pass.

as for me IM replayign pokemon blue for GB on the old GB like my signiture..I just caught mew with the mew glitch and finished defeating Erika. level 44 blastoise :3

Actually, my Nidorino knows Dig, so it won't be a problem at all. (Actually, I already beat him.) As for the Charmander and Squirtle (and an Ivysaur which I didn't mention), my little bro has a Leafgreen game, so we did a whole chain of trades that lead up to each of us having all three starters! (They funny part is, the Ivysaur is nicknamed Bulbasaur, and the darn Name Rater won't let me change it!) Also, I was planning on trading my Pokemon from FireRed with the starters (which are all completely evolved now) I have in Emerald (Yes, I also have all the starters in Emerald!), but I found out that I have to do some event at One Island first! But that's no matter, as I can always breed my eventual Venasaur, Blastoise, and Charizard to get their first forms. And one more thing I want to add is that I went through all the trouble of breeding a Marill and a Ditto in hopes of getting an Azurill, but I when the egg hatched and and Marill came out, I remembered that I need to make it hold Sea Incense!

Dee Trier

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 19, 2010
    In emerald got beaten in battle factory againts leader(forgot the name).

I just have 2 symbols although had seen 5 leaders T_T

Yesterday i won the battle factory silver symbol. I lucky had Starmie with both spd & Sa more than 300, move: T bolt, I Beam, Surf and Psychic. Beside that i used Snorlax and miltank

I want to re-chalenge Greta(Battle Arena) next

slash106

good trainer/naruto lover
    Years
  • Just finished catching all 200 new pokemon from emerald and found cool secret when you catch all 200 go to prof, Birch and he gives you a choice if you want 1 of the three starters from gold and silver WWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dee Trier

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 19, 2010
    Yesterday i got the last battle frontier's silver symbol in battle arena. From all 7 seven silver symbols i lost 5 times against leader (except Arena/Anabel, Dome/Tucker).

MrWh00pee

The Magikarp Master
    Years
  • Look What I Caught Today

DSCF6502.jpg

I got PkRS after catching a corphish from petalburg city.

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
  • You've indeed had some luck there, as there's a very low chance of actually getting it.
    However, this does not varrant a thread for it's own, so I'll merge it into the Recent Happenings thread.

Also, I'd like to notify you, that instead of creating several pointless threads which end up closed anyway, you should look around to fit your replies in threads that are already existing. Suchas the Simple Questions thread, or the Recent Happenings ones.

~merged~

Years
  • I'm trying to hatch some eggs in FireRed and leveling up some pokémon at the same time (three eggs, three moderate-leveled team members). XD;

Years
  • In Emerald, I recently completed the Hoenn Dex... and chose Cyndaquil as my reward, naturally...
    It's now at Level 26, but yeah... that isn't really that exciting.

There's absolutely nothing interesting happening in my Fire Red game. My Pikachu just grew above Level 30, but since it wasn't traded, it still obeys me.

I also recently started a Gold game, and I'm trying to train my Pokemon to beat Whitney. I can't stand her Miltank, frankly. Only one of my Pokemon is immune to Miltank's Attract (my Quilava, which happens to be female... the rest of my Pokemon are guys), and that one Pokemon is also weak against Rollout... so I'm depending on a good level advantage to win.

And... I tried out Berry Crush for the first time last night using my Emerald game and my sister's Leaf Green game. I'm saving up the powder for PP Ups (they take 3000 units of powder each and I only have slightly over 1400...)

Dee Trier

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 19, 2010
    I won the battle Dome/tournament gold symbol after lose twice to tucker(because swampert mirror coat) Using Houndoom and latias (and borrowed metagross from my friend, my metagross was weaker)

I'll try palace gold symbol next

pokematic

master trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2007
    I just use the mew glicth in my yellow and now I have all of the lengens in that game.

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
  • I'm starting Gold over.

My team [so far] is...

Feraligatr
    Jolteon [shiny]
    Piloswine
    Exeggcutor
    Heracross.
    Pretty cool, huh?

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2010
    tryin to make a really good Emerald team

currently:

Swampert
    Houndoom
    Alakazam
    Muk
    Magneton
    Salamence

ShadowTails

I'm working on a better Avatar
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 7, 2015
    I'm EV raising in Ruby, and I'm trying to get Latios because I was stupid enough to port my Master Ball to Pearl already... I've also been using Ruby as a Item collector to port over items.

I personally think Ruby is the worst game to EV raise on... I ported my Macho Brace over already as well =\ I'm seriously doing n00bish acts aren't I? well I only need Latios, then I'll have all the Legendaries I can get in the game without the Eon Ticket...

Well, I have my Level 100 Blaziken who wasn't EV raised and my other Pokemon in my party I'm working on... Jolteon, an Umbreevee (it's an Eevee but it's working on becoming an Umbreon. I'm hoping it will be my Latios fighter.), an Espeon... and other than that I'm just trying to see if I can beat more than 6 trainers in the Battle Tower thing... I heard you get leftovers if you can manage that.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back