• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recent Happenings in Pokemon Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squeegee Beckenheim

SB - The Hunk (Since 2005)
Years
  • This is the thread that we have all been waiting for. This is the thread where you talk about all kinds of stuff that you are doing in any Pokemon game. If you are just beating Brock in FireRed, tell us if it means that much to yah. This is also the place where you can discuss the happenings of people before you. Meaning this is a exclaim and discuss thread.

So go ahead, tell us what's happening in your Pokemon games.

STICKIED!

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2007
    I apologize to the Community and to you HUNK for starting that thread...got too excited!

Anywho..I've done my searching on Pokerus and want to double check that if I put an infected Poke in the PC they'll keep the infection...I don't wanna lose this baby!

CrystalFlow

Fun Trainer
    Years
  • i had a full team of level 26's on ruby and for some reason i decided to restart with all new pokes now all i have is a swablu and a magikarp. this team wont have any starters in it also

Years
  • After over 1 year and a half since getting my 8th badge I've done the pokemon league on LeafGreen.
    I can't beleive it took so long.

Also I've bought a new Emerald as my old one has been missing since August.

Mudkippy

♥Mudkips Rule♥
    Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2007
    Just went to the poke league in Emerald...beat all 4 except the champion. Need to train more >_< His garados is EVIL!

Blaziken626

Pokemon Black Shadow
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    In FireRed, just yesterday, my Squirtle, Caterpie, and Metapod (which was the Caterpie just mentioned) evolved. I also caught a Nidoran male and Mankey, and added them to my team. Then today, my Nidoran evolved, I won the Cascade badge (FINALLY my traded Pokemon will listen to me!), and my Charmander and Pidgey evolved.

Renagadez

Skillful samurai
    Years
  • In FireRed, just yesterday, my Squirtle, Caterpie, and Metapod (which was the Caterpie just mentioned) evolved. I also caught a Nidoran male and Mankey, and added them to my team. Then today, my Nidoran evolved, I won the Cascade badge (FINALLY my traded Pokemon will listen to me!), and my Charmander and Pidgey evolved.

congrats ^^ how the hell did you get a squirtle and a charmander?! lol jk anyways I hope the surge will be easy on you,make sure you catch a diglett in the pass.

as for me IM replayign pokemon blue for GB on the old GB like my signiture..I just caught mew with the mew glitch and finished defeating Erika. level 44 blastoise :3

Years
    • Seen Feb 15, 2007
    i just restarted xd and got the shadow poocheyena and ledyba, eh, i missed em first time round

Hideki~kun

Platinum Addict!
    Years
    • Age 115
    • I
    • Seen Apr 10, 2009
    In MD blue I've got to Rayquaza (I was at Articuno... I found Groudon reeealllyy easy...)
    and in Emerald, my Kecleon was owning in the Battle Palace.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back