• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recolours and Fusions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

dr4g0n12

Δράκος
Years
Fusions don't really matter that much for the colours, they won't be counted as official sprites and sprites that are worthy for rom hacks and fan-games anyways.
You sure are a great help.

I'm an amateur spriter. I'm not exactly looking for criticism, but here's some stuff I cooked up in my kitchen.

I'm interested in blobs of junk; and so far I think I've exceeded my expectations.

Sorry they're not in .png. I need to save space.
Nice work, except for 1 things.
For the first one, you might want to make the feet similar.

Other than that, it is good.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 14, 2011
Kitten Cry's fail trainer...

My fail trainer, Aster.

Base: Lucas
Legs: Tower Tycoon
Recolored with trainer's whom I don't know.

Last edited:
Years
KittenCry, I moved your thread into this thread here for recolors and fusions. The rules for the Pixel Art section are that you need to have some original (that is, non-edited) work to post before you can start your own thread. In the meantime you can post your edits here.

Years
  • Seen Nov 14, 2011
Scarf, thank you.
I'd have some Fakemon or something, but spriting them isn't my thing...

Manche

Genetist
Years
  • Seen Mar 22, 2015
some stuff i made fpr myself and by request.....

I'm still takin more

Attachments

• request 1.PNG
    request 1.PNG
    1.8 KB · Views: 81
  • request 2.PNG
    request 2.PNG
    4 KB · Views: 1
  • propio 1.PNG
    propio 1.PNG
    1.7 KB · Views: 83
  • propio 3.PNG
    propio 3.PNG
    1.3 KB · Views: 83
  • propio 2.PNG
    propio 2.PNG
    1.7 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:

Manche

Genetist
Years
  • Seen Mar 22, 2015
more here, the big images dont look good in here

Attachments

• propio 4.PNG
    propio 4.PNG
    2.1 KB · Views: 77
  • propio 5.PNG
    propio 5.PNG
    1.8 KB · Views: 79
  • propio 6.PNG
    propio 6.PNG
    1.5 KB · Views: 78
  • propio 7.PNG
    propio 7.PNG
    1.6 KB · Views: 78
Years
where did everyone go? I made something wrong?
Don't worry. Activity wanes sometimes, but that's normal.

Your sprites, by the way, are pretty good. You can blend the top half of one sprite with the bottom of another so why not challenge yourself with something different?

siper x

I'm Russia, Fear Russia
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2023
well, i've been spriting a lot, and i found this in my old folder (about to delete) and am wondering what you guys think of it.

Greenbeans

Guardian of Le Foret
Years
my first good sprite lol:
1bubasaur.png
tell me how good it is lol

i also made this 1, tell me whitch 1 is better :D
4-charmander.png
i also made this 1 a min ago

th_demoneevee.png

Last edited:

Manche

Genetist
Years
  • Seen Mar 22, 2015
Don't worry. Activity wanes sometimes, but that's normal.

Your sprites, by the way, are pretty good. You can blend the top half of one sprite with the bottom of another so why not challenge yourself with something different?

Look now at my shop you will find an flareon/arcanine I got requested

Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2012
First pokemon sprites

I just started sprites yesterday, tell me what you think of them

There in order from 1st the 5th
First:hoho and ferligator
second: mewtwo and voltorb
third(bottom left): bellsprout and magnemite
4th(bottom left) voltorb and golbat
5th: galade and ambipom

Attachments

• #1 Feligator-Hoho.png
    #1 Feligator-Hoho.png
    2.2 KB · Views: 3
  • #2 Voltorb-Mewtwo.png
    #2 Voltorb-Mewtwo.png
    10.5 KB · Views: 9
  • #3  Magnemite-Bellsprout.png
    #3 Magnemite-Bellsprout.png
    821 bytes · Views: 187
  • #4 Voltorb-Golbat.png
    #4 Voltorb-Golbat.png
    1.4 KB · Views: 184
  • #5 Galade-Ambipom.png
    #5 Galade-Ambipom.png
    2 KB · Views: 2
Years
piicreator, I moved your thread to the fusions/recolor threads since Pixel Projects isn't the place to showcase your work and you'd have to have some scratch work to have your thread in Pixel Art anyway.

Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2012
Anyway, the deal is that if every new person makes a thread about the handful of sprites they've edited, then the threads that actually contain work that were made with effort and dedication, and therefore deserve attention, get overrun and ignored.

Wtf does that mean? People who ae doing the exact same but dont have a shop are not putting any effort into there work?

piicreator, I moved your thread to the fusions/recolor threads since Pixel Projects isn't the place to showcase your work and you'd have to have some scratch work to have your thread in Pixel Art anyway.

Ya ok thx, i didnt kno where to put it so i just put it there

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 10, 2013
Wtf does that mean? People who ae doing the exact same but dont have a shop are not putting any effort into there work?

No, the differentiation is made between people who only have recolours/fusions or other such sprite edits to post, and those that can post threads containing several examples of art drawn from scratch.

metronome

dinosaurs are cool
Years
  • Seen Aug 13, 2011
Something I cooked up the other day. Exploud + Gliscor + Sandshrew.

Years
This is my newest Fusion/recolor, what do you guys think? Its a fusion of Likitung and Kygore.
Yeah, it is a little too large. If you want to enlarge it to show the detail then 2x the normal size or maybe 3x is probably enough. Oh, and a non-black background would be good, too.

From what I can see it looks pretty well blended. I'm not so sure those whispy things on the back are really necessary though. It's also a little dark overall, though not in a way that makes it hard to look at. There's also a little area on the back arm/flipper where there are some normal sized pixels on top of the large pixels that needs to be cleared up. And in that same area, where you have the red designs on the flippers, part of the line is solid black. That might have been how the sprite was, but it could probably be changed to red like the rest of it.

Not bad overall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back