• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recruiting: IceHack

Iced

Aspiration
Years
  • Recruiting: IceHack
    The hacking team created by Iced.​

Why?​
    I decided to make IceHack because I would love to work with many of the community members on a newly started Gold Hack. I hope that they can share some of their ROM Hacking skills so that we can make our Gold Hack one of the best. It would be great to work alongside other PokeCommunity members because it would be a fun, memorable, and learning experience. The main reason I want to start this group is because I love the community and my all-time favorite game has been Pokemon Crystal but more tools exist for Gold than Crystal. I would love if you would like to join the team because we are always accepting new members!

Application
    Copy and Paste this form below and fill it out.
    Code:
    Skills:
    Proof of work:
    Past experience:
    MSN:

All positions are needed!
    Code:
    [B]Mappers[/B]: rockeymon, monkeyman2092, bittenka
    [B]Spriters[/B]: bittenka, TehSquidly
    [B]Photoshop[/B]: Zhues

Download GoldMap here!

Last edited:

rockeymon

Real life Silver Shirubaa
    Years
  • It wouldnt let me post Images so here is the example :)
    Skills: Map editor/Okay banner maker
    Proof of work: Its the attachment
    Past experience: I have tried to make previose games
    MSN: [email protected]

Last edited:

Iced

Aspiration
    Years
  • It wouldnt let me post Images so here is the example :)
    Skills: Map editor/Okay banner maker
    Proof of work: Its the attachment
    Past experience: I have tried to make previose games
    MSN: [email protected]

The gym looks odd and the waterfall doesn't look natural but other than it its pretty good. your in.

rockeymon

Years
  • Well Using the tile set I was using it gave limited tiles ( havent made my own tileset yet cause I dont know how to insert it) But I did the best I could with what I had Just send me an msn invite and send me a pm For what you want me to do, also I am learning to script but have no clue why my script isnt working ill get back to you when I have it working :D

Zhues

Ello governer
    Years
  • Skills:Photoshop picture designer
    Proof of work:I am on my mates computer so...
    Past experience:None
    MSN:dont have one

monkeyman2092

Aipom Awesome!!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2009
    Skills: Mapping
    Proof of work:
    Spoiler:

Past Experience: I once did an entire hack by myself
    MSN: None, just PM me

bittenka

Brazilian User's ®
    Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2009
    Skills:Mapping(good), Spriting(normal), Beta Testing
    Proof of work:
    Spoiler:

Past experience:Just some casual games
    MSN: If you accept me at your group i give it :)

Iced

Aspiration
    Years
  • Nice, this is really starting to go somewhere. All of you are accepted.
    @Zhues: When you get the chance, please send me some of your work.

bittenka

Brazilian User's ®
    Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2009
    Ask anything you need, send me PM or you can also post in here, i'll check it ;)

rockeymon

Years
  • um I am going to need one of you mappers to send me a Goldmap/Megamap editor that actualy works and has all the files when we start the hack
    Iced I wont be real slow but I may not be speedy on Helping with mapping but be forwarned that I am helping map 2 other hacks 1 is current help the other one is Secondary project for the owner, The one I am working on mainly right now I am mapping sinnoh region so if you have played diamond or have seen some of the maps you should know it will be hard for me to do so don't be to hard on me.

Iced

Aspiration
    Years
  • um I am going to need one of you mappers to send me a Goldmap/Megamap editor that actualy works and has all the files when we start the hack
    Iced I wont be real slow but I may not be speedy on Helping with mapping but be forwarned that I am helping map 2 other hacks 1 is current help the other one is Secondary project for the owner, The one I am working on mainly right now I am mapping sinnoh region so if you have played diamond or have seen some of the maps you should know it will be hard for me to do so don't be to hard on me.

Hopefully I am allowed to post this link: https://www.zophar.net/utilities/gblevel/gold-map.html

monkeyman2092

Aipom Awesome!!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2009
    um I am going to need one of you mappers to send me a Goldmap/Megamap editor that actualy works and has all the files when we start the hack

There's one on a site called whackahack, but the site is Spanish.

TehSquidly

. . .
    Years
  • Skills:Spriter/ Designer
    Proof of work:
    This was a sprite I made and shaded with a G/S/C coloring to it
    I have other things in my album here (there not sprites but I can do both)
    Past experience: Well I worked on this one hack that never went anywhere and I have other drawings 'n stuff on my youtube that I've done in the past

Iced

Aspiration
    Years
  • Skills:Spriter/ Designer
    Proof of work:
    This was a sprite I made and shaded with a G/S/C coloring to it
    I have other things in my album here (there not sprites but I can do both)
    Past experience: Well I worked on this one hack that never went anywhere and I have other drawings 'n stuff on my youtube that I've done in the past

Okay. I have accepted you into the group. =)

Back