• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Recruiting] Pokémon Scale & Fang

manta

★★★★★
Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2024
    VLc4bea.png
    PhidWMW.png
    PSbNfOg.png
    4sNHXeE.png
    lLVZF1c.png
    rfwRkMk.png
    9CcKktc.png
    Y7UamBd.png

Screenshots are rough, not final.

Some of the (finished) music that'll be present in the game.

Since early 2018, I've been working on my main project named Pokémon Scale/Fang. It'll be a Fakemon hack based on Denmark, using the pokeemerald decompilation.
    This year we've made substantial progress on the game, such as finishing the Pokédex, getting a lot of story completed, many new maps, even some new music, etc.
    The goal for this hack is to really make use of the decomps and introduce many custom assets, such as new sprites, UI, music, etc, but also to include new features entirely coded from the ground up.
    Therefore, in order to boost progress, I'm looking for people to join our team and work on the game. These are the roles we'd like to fill:

- Character design
    There's a new story set in a new region, so there's going to be a new cast of characters, too. For this role you'd be creating designs for the human characters in the game (which have already had their roles in the story planned), which will be referenced by spriters.
    - Pokémon/character spriter
    For this role you'd be primarily creating 64x64 Trainer/Pokémon sprites as well as the small icons seen in the party menu.
    - UI design
    For this role you'd design/sprite UI designs for new custom features in the game, as well as revamp screens such as the summary screen/party menu/bag menu etc with new graphics.
    - Tile artist
    I'd like a lot of custom tiles in the game so that the region (Ohkai) can take on its own identity and not feel too similar to Hoenn or Kanto. So for this role, you'd be spriting and designing these new tiles.
    - Mapper
    For this role, you'd be creating maps using porymap to be put in the game.
    - Musician
    The more custom music in the game, the better, right? For this role you'd be creating original tracks in MIDI format which would then be put in the game.

If you're interested, PM me or join our Discord, https://discord.gg/Q53Mzu3

Last edited:
    Back