• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Red Dead Redemption

Droidz

¬‿¬
Years
  • What do you think of Red Dead Redemption?

I think its absoloutly fantastic! I have about 10 missions to go and i've loved this game. The Storyline is awesome and the multiplayer is endless fun.

blaze_the_cat

Entire team is babies!
    Years
  • I havent played it yet, but from what ive seen looks like a really good game. Ill play it when my brother stops hogging the Xbox.

Ayselipera

I usually just stick to my DS and call it a day, but I saw the trailer for this game a few days ago and I WANT IT. I love the old wild west and I think this game is going to perfectly capture everything I love about it. So, I think you can clearly see that I'll be buying Red Dead Redemption soon. :D

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    I've been playing it and it's one of the best games I've played in a long time. I started out playing only single player, thinking I'd be disappointed by the multiplayer, but when I tried multiplayer it was just as fun as the single player.

Immortal_one

Math is power.
    Years
  • I'm waiting for the PC version. I think it'll use the Free Roam mode to the best of it's ability, considering the Free Roam mode pretty much turns the game into an MMORPG. I'm pretty excited about it, but they still don't have a release date for PC
    :(

Akeraz

Winning is Magic
    Years
  • Picked it up today on Xbox.
    I was going to pick it up on PS3, but it was sold out.

However, I am loving the game so far. It really has that western charm.
    I think I got a bit hooked into Poker earlier, though. I spent like an hour playing.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • I played just a hair of the single player, and then I played Free Roam with Alex and my brother. I think it was pretty fun, we had a posse going of just us 3, and then it grew into a group of 8 where we'd just clean out the missions. And then you had other people in groups of 2 or 3 and they'd randomly attack one of us and then a bunch of us (since it's 8 vs 2) would gang up on them. It's lots of fun.

But I'm not a fan of sandbox games, so it's not as fun to me as it is most other people.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Yeah, the people who run around and kill others when they're doing something definitely make free roam annoying. I just don't understand why they don't just play death match or FFA if they wanna kill people.

Back