• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Redangel95's trainer cards. fast and easy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    Ok I've wanted to do one of these ever since i became a member and well I guess I tihnk I'm good enough. I get all my sprites from the Spriters Resource oh and no Diamond and Pearl stuff. sorry I have no clue of the names or anytihng. you can have shinies if you want but remember, NO D&P. if you want a special made-by-you background or trainer please show them. otherwise just say the name you want, the pokemon you want, trainer, background, how many badges from which region and if I'm forgetting anything tell me. Sorry for the weird having to click and then log in again thing. k? alright here are the examples:

View attachment 37623

Last edited:

Kimimaro

Beast of Bones
    Years
    Trainer name: Slakoth Breeding Farm
    Pokemon: all Slakoth
    Trainer: The rival from one of the games.
    Backround: hmmmmm, like a forest?
    Badges: 2 from Johto

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    K I'll get right on it. thanks for using

Here ya go. hope it works. and from now on guys please no text longer than 14 characters. thanks. oh and i didn't go sloppy on the slakoths i just thought having them in the exact same spot would be boring.

Redangel95's trainer cards. fast and easy

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    Same generic template, same layout. If you've read the rules you'd know that resuing the same typical templates are no longer allowed. Make sure when you make more trainer cards you can be a bit more...original?

Also, please don't double post.

~Closed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back