• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Reese's Cafe

Victory!

Psychic Pokemon Fan!
    Years
    Reese's Shinies Events and Breeding Shop!

Reese's Pokemon/Breeding Shop!
    Rules
    I need a cloner or two! Reward: You get to keep a copy.

I also would like a EV trainer as I have know Idea how :P Reward: Copy of Poke. (Once I get cloner)
    Also I need a POKeRUS Infecter Reward: Copy of Poke. (Once I get cloner).

1.]No hacks.

2.]Be patient as I will not always be there.

3.]Be reasonable. Don't ask for Deoxy's for Patrat.

Starters
    Spoiler:

Shinies
    Spoiler:

Legends:
    Spoiler:

Breeding Projects!
    Spoiler:

Breedable Pokemon:
    Spoiler:

Wants:
    Spoiler:

[/COLOR]

Last edited:

Victory!

Psychic Pokemon Fan!
    Years
    @Venzeron Okay I'll trade you. But I'm already getting a Piplup and Chikorita so I'll trade for turtwig. What do you want for the Kyogre?
    I'll have to trade later though, sunday or monday probably.
    Is that alright? I'll pm you when I'm ready.
    Sorry :/

@Steelio Okay but I'll have to trade later, Sunday or Monday. Is that alright? I'll pm you when I'm ready.
    Sorry :/

~Reese

Last edited:

johnny18

Kiss Me Like It's Do or Die
    Years
    Hmm... Only if you can clone them and give them back :/ Is that alright? I just feel kinda attached.
    You can ask Bernando1994 for cloning because I can't clone
    And I'm really sorry for being so......whatever you think for taking two legendaries for that shiny swellow ^_^

Victory!

Psychic Pokemon Fan!
    Years
    You can ask Bernando1994 for cloning because I can't clone
    And I'm really sorry for being so......whatever you think for taking two legendaries for that shiny swellow ^_^

It's fine :D I'll ask him and get back to you.

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2011
    I'm...really, really interested in your shiny Treeko. Even moreso if you can nickname it for me.
    I have a shiny Sableye that I could offer.

Victory!

Psychic Pokemon Fan!
    Years
    I'm...really, really interested in your shiny Treeko. Even moreso if you can nickname it for me.
    I have a shiny Sableye that I could offer.

I can trade you whenever You're ready! PM me.

Mew-Neko

I ♥ shinies~nya!
    Years
    I'm interested in the Darkrai with roar of time. lv.100. I can offer shiny Deino, Purrloin, Druddigon, or Litwick. If none of them, I'll offer more. But if you don't want shinies I have a Lv. 100 WIN2011 Celebi. All legit, I hatched the Purrloin and got the Celebi when I was getting my Pokemon Black. Also, I can clone Pokemon in Pokemon Black or White if you still need a cloner.

Back