• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*refresh*refresh*refresh*refresh*

ultradarkrai

treeco tre
    Years
    i post really fast i dont have time to put in punctuation im fast at typing i drink 500 cups of coffee a minute.... coffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffee gimmegimme *drinks* ahh *puts 500 posts on pokecomunity* rrrrrrr man i gotta lay of the coffee

Yes,im crazy

Hawt Pig

OMG! That's 1 sexy pig!!!
    Years
    ARGH! More like *refresh*refresh*refresh*DBE!!!* I used to like to speed post but Database Errors sent me into early retirement. It eventually got to a point where whenever a DBE came up, I just wanted to... to...

Piggedy Pig: *headbutts monitor*

That's exactly it!
    'nyway, I havent bothered speed posting since, and refreshing after refreshing, nah, it's a thing of the past.

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
    No not rally, my posts are ussually to long. The only time I've ever done that was in TCTI about a month ago with Scythemaster and Xairmo or when I was pming with Raichuchika, Itachi and GrayLuna at the same time, but I didn't really have to refresh there XD.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Yeah I refresh pages a lot and sometimes speed post here like now. Mystery Dungeon was right in giving me a hasty nature. :P

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    I do it a lot and I usually get into trouble for it because I type very fast and the mods here think I'm spamming and I'm not I just type fast and stuff. If the page doesn't load in 5 seconds then I click the Refresh button like there is no tomorrow

:t354:TG

Back