• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ReGenesis Games: Final Level

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spirit Ruler

King of the Charizard Empire
    Years
    Slytherfang, it's 3 TM moves in addition to all the moves Aya learns by leveling up.

Spirit Ruler, your signup is fine, Accepted, but please note that your character changes appearance and abilities with every new level, and he should not always look like a human...

Alright, that's enough people, we'll start the RP as soon as I get my sign-up up later today.

I know his appearance will change every level. This is just his base form and anything he becomes will originate from his human form (if that's ok).

Lusankya

The cake is a pie!
    Years
    ArmyGuy is Reserved, and that's fine, Spirit, but I was kinda worried cause you seemed to put so much emphasis on martial arts.

Anyways, here's my sign-up, we'll be beginning the RP soon.

Name: Arin
    Species: Latias
    Appearance: Arin has few deviations from the standard appearance of a Latias. Roughly the size of a human, her feet are slightly smaller than normal, her hands a little larger, and her eyes are a brillant amethyst color instead of the normal yellow.

Personality: Arin is a kind, dainty kind of Pokemon, who loves to take things slowly, stopping and smelling whatever flower happens to be in front of her nose at the time. She doesn't like to get in the thick of the action, instead sitting on the sidelines and watching. Intelligent and curious, she loves puzzles and riddles, but isn't always capable of figuring them out. Naive, her curiosity gets her into trouble a lot, and she often has difficulty realizing when something is dangerous. Extremely kind, she will almost always help out another Pokemon or person in need if she can help, although she does so cautiously.

History: Born in the far northern reaches of Hoenn, Arin grew up in her forest home, living a protected life under the care of her parents with her brother, Jason. At the age of 12, she and Jason parted ways with their parents, and the two began to travel the world as most members of their species do, staying in no place for long and exploring wherever there is interest to be found. Because she never stayed in one place for long, Arin doesn't have many good friends, and her closest companion is her brother, with whom she has forged a powerful psychic bond that began while in the womb. Since they parted ways that day many years ago, she has only seen her parents once, when the two pairs ran into each other flying high over Johto. She has had plenty of experience with humans, since one of the special powers of a Latias is the ability to become invisible and even take on the form of something else, which includes humans, and she has spent plenty of time in human cities. It was on what would have been an ordinary day that she woke up, reached out through their psychic bond to her brother, and found he wasn't there. Or in fact, anything else she could remember going to bed near.

Moves: Dragon Claw, Hyper Beam, Flamethrower
    Other:

It's pretty sucky, and I wouldn't accept this as a legendary from anyone else, but since it's my RP (and since I hate making sign-ups) I'm going to perform a little hypocrisy here and accept my own sucky sign-up.

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
    Dang, I misunderstood that part (nothing wrong with the explanation on your signup form, it was just me) I'll edit it then, 'cause I thought it was out of every move that you can learn (TM and Level up) you could only know three. Yeah, now that I write it out its making me feel kinda stupid, well, thanks then, for clarifying that.

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
    Name: Mark

Species: Marowak

Appearance: Mark has the look of a usuall Marowak. Not that tall, lean body, and the skull around his head. But Mark has something different about that skull. He as a long crack running from the top-right corner of the skull, to the middle, around the nose area. He also has the usual bone club of Marowaks, but his is sharpened at the end to a deadly point.

Personality: Mark is a very cautious person. He will never dive straight into action without thinking things through. He is also very wise. He can usually figure the logical way out of any situation. That paired with his cautiousness can be pretty threatning.

Aside from those two factors, Mark is very quiet. He keeps to himself most of the time. He never was much of a people-person, or poke-person I guess I should say. But if he gets to know you well enough he will either hate you with every fiber of his being, or he will love you to death.

History: Mark was born in Rock Tunnel as a Cubone and lived there most of his life. His father was a Marowak, but his mother was a Cubone, like him. He always wanted to evolve into a Marowak like his father. He idolized his father, like most young boys do.

One quiet day in the tunnel, an Onix went rampaging for some reason. It tried to attack Mark's parents, but Mark had to be the hero and stood in front of them.

The Onix landed a blow with it's tail onto Mark's head, causing the outer skull to crack. When this happened, Mark began to glow a brilliant white and evolved. The crack in his skull stayed when he evolved. Even though he was evolved, he was no match for the Onix. He was knocked unconcious from another blow to the head. When he awoke he was in a Pokemon Center; hooked up to IV's and heart machines. He could see his parents through a window in his room. They were also on beds like he was. Nurse Joy was doing all she could to save them, but to no avail. Mark's parent's died that day, and he has been fending for himself ever since.

Moves: ThunderPunch, FirePunch, Dig,

sorry if this is bad, its not my best work at all. i was kinda rushed.

i'll fix anything in it.

Years
    Chaser Sign-Up Form

Name: Amethyst

Appearance: Amethyst goes for the 'vulnerable' side of things. She looks about ten years old and stands at 4"9 full height. Her hair is a platinum blonde, reaching her shoulders and tied back in a ponytail. She has large, bright purple eyes and pouty lips. The overall effect is to make Amethyst seem small, harmless, vulnerable. Her features are delicate, her hands are soft and small. She looks every bit her part. She wears a pink tank-top with a drawing of a Skitty on it, a crown sitting on its head. Underneath, in magenta-colored cursive, are the words 'Princess'. Her lower half is occupied by hip-hugging blue-jean capris, bedazzled with pink gems to form hearts to border the edges. She wears pink flip-flops on her feet, skinny and flat, and hardly keeping her feet from touching the floor at all. There are two outer clues to her non-humanity, hidden. In the very center of her lower back, covered by the thin cotton tank top, no bigger than a dime, is the tattoo of a heart with an arrow running through it. Of things that never change, this is one of them. She has weapons as well, hidden as ordinary things. Around her left wrist there are three bracelets, each one of them beaded and deadly. They are miniature bombs, and will activate ten seconds after being licked by Amethyst. In the right pocket of her capris, she has two chap-stick containers, which work two ways – firstly as cherry chap-stick and secondly as razor-sharp daggers.

Personality: Amethyst loves games. Even more, she loves playing mind games. Amethyst retains a child-like, though she herself is actually a lot older than she portrays herself as. She finds nothing wrong with hunting and killing – it's all a game to her. She likes to get inside her opponent's mind by pretending to be their ally, sometimes by pretending to be a player stuck inside the game, sometimes as a 'reformed' Chaser. Amethyst tends to tell others to call her 'Amy' when she's acting, and 'Amethyst' when she's not. Amethyst is a very good actress and liar, who can lie her way out of anything. She prefers to kill with words before striking the final blow.

History: As far as Chasers go, Amethyst is rather young. Mentally, she is about fourteen and physically, she is ten. However, she has started to have crushes on other Chasers, though nobody has ever noticed. Amethyst's conniving ways of getting her prey aren't very well known among players or Chasers, and for one, she's grateful. Amethyst loves it when everyone believes her. None of her prey has ever escaped, but then again, Amethyst hasn't been around for that long, either.

Other: Nothing...for now.

Last edited:

Lusankya

The cake is a pie!
    Years
    (Accepted, Jaydin, Armyguy, and MysterTreeko (I see you edited your sign-up) I've also made the discussion thread, once that gets approved I'll link it in my next post.

Excellent, let the game begin(literally)! Chasers, pick your prey now, and work it out between the three of you so we don't have more than 1 Chaser per Player. For level one, I'd prefer it if you pick some kind of monster to appear as, but if you got a great idea besides that, go for it!

Every starts off an the identical room, so do not deviate from this setting. Also, only I may command the Great Voice In the Sky.)

Level 1: The Empty Room
    Players must wake up and get their bearings before the timer runs out. If they wish to avoid being machine-gunned, they must run out of the Level 1 arena immediately after coming to. A test of their responsiveness and thinking abilities.

"Welcome to the game." A voice, female, but lower in pitch than normal. Strangely mechanical, with odd nuances and emphasis. Sounding almost... menacing.

Arin gave off a quiet, high-pitched moan. It didn't mean anything in Pokespeech; sometimes, moans were just moans. Her head hurt slightly. Strange. She remembered going to bed on a safe-looking tree branch.

Blinking to clear her blurry vision, Arin craned her neck forward to look around. She was in a white, featureless room. In front of her lay a long hallway. Outside of which he could see trees and grass.

Where was she? She wasn't in the forest. Reaching out with her psychic abilities, she searched for her brother. Nothing. He was gone. Not dead, for certain (and she had no idea what to do if she was), for she was sure that she could feel it if he was gone in that sense. Just too far for her to sense. This room was obviously artificial, so that meant humans. She had been attacked by humans before. Jason had saved her then. She wondered where he was now, and whether he was doing alright. She certainly hoped so. The thought of an injured Jason, crawling through the forest pained her greatly.

So, the humans had finally caught her. Strangely, the idea didn't frighten her too greatly. She turned her head, scanning the walls of the room. She blinked. Now there were small discolorations on the walls. She blinked again. The discolorations were little tubes, attached to balls, mounted on the walls. They were pointing at her.

She leaned back slightly. The tubes moved, tracking her movement.

With a start, she realized what they were. Gun turrets.

"What the-" she gasped, but was cut short by a beeping behind her. She craned her neck around to see the source of the noise.

Behind her was a digital clock, its red-and-black rectangle looking evil and sinister set amidst its other blank white surroundings. It was a timer. Counting down. 15... 14... 13...

Then it hit her. Like a tractor trailer, or a wrecking ball. Guns that tracked her, and a timer. She needed no further explanation. She wanted to live.

Arin willed herself into the air, and shot forward like a bullet, possibly the greatest amount of acceleration she had ever experienced. Her entire existence faded away, until she was nothing but a single purpose, to get out.

Behind her, the beeping sound continued, strangely not lowered in volume by the increasing distance. But it was joined by something else. Gunshots. The timer had ran out.

Ever hear a gun in real life? It's not like in the movies, the little "pewpewpew".

A second ago, Arin would have sworn on her life that she was flying as fast as she could. But now, somehow, despite already racing at maximum speed, she coaxed a little more speed from her wings. Behind her, BANGBANGABANGBANGBANGBANGBANG!!!

She exploded out of the hallway and braked hard, swerving to the side. Trees to the front! She hung a left, but went down too far, and slammed into the ground, skidding a distance before coming to a rest against a tree trunk. She checked her body. It seemed alright, no bullet wounds, no blood. Just some ruffled feathers and a little bit of pain along the side she had skidded across the ground on.

Moving her head around on her long neck, Arin scanned the area. Surrounding her were trees. A forest? It looked like one, and smelled like one. Turning around, she didn't see the hallway he had come out of. Strange.

She looked up. The woods looked so ordinary. But there were glimmers of white poking through the openings in the leaves. White? But the skies were blue. He supposed it could be cloud cover, but wasn't it was a little too bright for that?

Level 2: The Black Forest
    A spooky woods, filled with dangerous creatures, streams, and dark caves. Players beware, they're coming for you! And feast upon your bones they shall, unless you have the wits to escape a grisly fate. Other surprises are hidden in the woods as well... Sleeping is not advised.

A voice boomed out of nowhere, startling Arin. Her body suddenly froze in terror. What now?

"Welcome, players! We appreciate your participation in The Game! For those of you who have just passed Level One, congratulations! For those of you who have not passed Level One, we apologize for the great deal of pain and suffering you must be feeling right now. That is, if you are still alive enough to hear me."

The voice was similar to the one from before, but higher in pitch, brighter, and it talked faster. It still sounded strangely mechanical, however.

"The Game is simple. Survival until a certain point allows you to proceed to the next level. Death means you lose."

"As for rules, there are very few, and most of them are for you to find out on your own. Certain actions will be looked upon favorably and increase your score, and some may allow you to proceed to the next level. Death or injury will subtract from your score. On occasion, we may provide you with helpful advice to guide the way. For example, fire is hot. Do not touch it unless you wish to be burned. On other occasions, a helpful pixie may appear to point you in the right direction. That is all for the moment."

"Now, are you ready for Level 2?"

Last edited:

emoBill™

† мазохист †
    Years
    Ninekun watched as the players appeared, one by one in the room they called 'Level One'. The guns, as usual, were pointed at the players, and the timer was setting itself to count down. Ninekun was not excited.

She was not excited for the Game to begin.

No one could see her yet. No, not until level two when she could reveal herself and start hunting the players down. She'd have to pick one on her own, and start chasing it.

A crimson Latias appeared in the room. No, that wasn't her victim. She would leave her for another Chaser. Maybe Kumori...he would be able to take her down. Latias was a legendary Pokemon, and thus, one of the strongest ones. She could take her down easily - after all, what were her endless hours of practice for? - but she sensed that Kumori could do the job better. However, she didn't know what had happened with Kumori lately. He seemed distant and never told her anything anymore.

But the Latias was not hers.

A yellow mouse Pokemon, a green lizard, and a bladed dinosaur-bug appeared also. She scanned them. No, no, no. None of them were her next victim.

The wings on her back wanted to twitch with annoyance, but they stayed still.

They would - the Pokemon they were based off of was dead, not just one but all of the species. The Pokemon was a special, different kind, and since it most resembled Ninekun, she had to be the one to take its DNA programming and fuse herself with it.

And then another appeared. A white, cat-like Pokemon, laying on the ground. It had a huge black blade rising out of the side of its head, and its paws were ebony also, differing from its snow-white fur. She'd heard of this Pokemon before.

Abusoru. The Disaster Pokemon.

In some ways, she could relate to it. It always brought disaster...or so they said. When the truth was really that it appeared to warn people of disaster, and often was hated for people thinking it had brought it.

Because of that, they stayed away from humans, only coming out when they sensed a disaster. Never any other time, because people might evacuate for no reason. But then it was hard when there really were disasters too, because the humans just tried to get it away. To go bring someone else a disaster. And then they didn't know it was coming, because Abusoru was not there to warn them.

She felt its pain. She knew that there was nothing anyone could do to love her, and she knew it was true about the Abusoru too.

They were alike.

And because of that, she had to kill him.

Ninekun watched silently from the shadows, and waited for him to get to Level Two. So she could do what she had to do.

Kill Abusoru.

OOC: Sorry it was a little long. That kind of tells who I'm going to hunt.

*kills drama*

Zorloc

I'm Back baby!
    Years
    Name:blaze
    Species: Entei
    Appearance: Blaze was a red tinted entei. His white mane was a redish pinkish color. his eyes were a deep red.

Personality:Blaze was rather Naive. He verly ever listened to anyone. So in battle if he has a leader the plan is never followed. even though he did not accept plans he was quite a good fighter and a little over confident so he almost always thinks he can win. he is usually nice he as a temper like a time bomb so he gets frustrated and angry easly. when he gets angry he gets a power boost and gets very determined.

History:When he was born he was left alone by a volcano. when he first started walking and moving arouund he climed the volcano and fell in. he stayed inside the volcano for a very long time say about 7-10 years. when he got out of it he had almost ultimate control of his flame power. as he got out the volcano erupted. after the eruption he started traveling. he traveled for quite awile and ran into many humans but after traveling for a couple of years he came back to the volcano to rest for maybe a year but when he woke up he was no longer in lava but on ground.

Moves:fireblast, earthquake, flamethrower, protect, gigaimpact, earthpower,

Other: While in the volcano he channeled both fire and ground power

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
    Oh..My head is pounding.. Mark thought to himself as he slowly opened his dark, crimson eyes. He noticed he was not in his home, Rock Tunnel, but he was in a white room with a long corridor at the end that led to a lush green forest.

"Where am I?" He asked aloud to himself. He looked around the room and noticed a dim red counter slowly edging its way towards zero.

When the counter hit 10, small turret like object protruded from the wall. The searched the room and focused their sights on Mark.

Gun Turrets! He though to himself. Well, I've got to think this through logically... Those things are bound to fire when that counter hits zero.

Mark ran around the room, to make sure the turrets were motion sensitive. The guns followed his every move.

Yup, motion decting..Now I have to wait... Mark thought. He had a plan already figured out.

3...2...1...0!

When the timer hit zero the guns focused their attention on Mark. He readied his club and yelled out, "How would you like a little Bonemerang!"

He threw his club in the opposite direction, which succesfully got the turrets attention. They shot at the flying bone while Mark made his mad dash for the exit.

He ran as fast as his little Marowak legs could take him, but it wasn't fast enough. The Bonemerang was on its returning journey back to Mark, which also meant all incoming bullets were heading for him.

Mark looked back and grabbed his club then used all of his remaining energy to sprint for the exit. He felt one or two bullets pelt his back as he dove through the door that lead to the forest.

He hit the ground with a thick thud and closed his eyes.

Did...Did I make it?

Lusankya

The cake is a pie!
    Years
    (OOC: Sorry Zorloc, but your sign-up is Rejected. Your grammar is shoddy, and you seem to dislike using the shift key. Not only this, but to be a legendary you need a sign-up that's better than average (unless you're me xP), while yours is just the opposite. Oh, not to mention you didn't read the rules regarding your moves, and your character is superpowered.

In other news (bolded because this is important), Chasers, please describe the form you take at the beginning of each level. If they're in their "standard" (human) form for this one, please say so. Also, please note that because you operated as independent programs, other game elements and parts of the Game may and will attack you, treating you in essence, like the players themselves, and the less your form and actions blend in with the rest of the level, the more they will do so. (so extra motivation to think of something that fits the level) Level 2 is a forest filled with monsters such as tree giants, mega-spiders, centipedes, werewolves, vampiric creatures, etc.

Also please note that all players have a Chaser, just those that don't have someone else chasing them will have their Chasers be an NPC that they will control.
    )

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
    ((OoC: since i havn't seen an OoC thread yet, i just want to clarify. did my post follow the rules and all? just want to make sure im doing this RP right.))

emoBill™

† мазохист †
    Years
    (OOC: Okay, so I can be like vampiric Shedinja-morph? Like, still look like I did, as a human, but with vampiric features and my Shedinja wings/hole still there? Think Twilight XD

And the Entei kid is 10, it's kind of obvious that he would make a signup like that. I don't know why the 10-year-old kids think they can jump into forums and do everything when they don't even use the spellcheck on their computer. Watch now, he'll come back and go 'I'm only 10, why are you so m33n to me???' They all seem to.

If not, I'll just go 0_o

Pointless OOC. *waiting for someone else to post*)

EDIT: It looked good to me, ArmyGuy. I RP a lot, and I'd say that's a good post. But of course the RP master always has their idea of good xP

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
    "Level 1: The Empty Room
    Players must wake up and get their bearings before the timer runs out. If they wish to avoid being machine-gunned, they must run out of the Level 1 arena immediately after coming to. A test of their responsiveness and thinking abilities."

An Absol lay peaceful at one end of a large, white room. It's chest moved slowly up and down as it inhaled and exhaled, and its eyelids fluttered as it neared its time of awakening. The white fur lay flat and smooth, it could have been sleeping in its natural environment, where it normally slept, so at peace it was. But even in sleep, Aya knew that there was something different, the floor wasn't leafy and springy, and there was no gentle morning breeze that blew into the small cave in which he slept, and ruffled his fur.

"Welcome to the game." Said a voice, low, female, and strangely mechanical, flat and cool as steel, with no hint of emotion. It couldn't possibly have been spoken by a human, as there was no warmth or the slightest hint of…normalness in it, and Aya twitched uneasily upon hearing those four words spoken in such a sinister manner, he wasn't even sure whether the voice was addressing him or not. He hadn't fully awakened yet, he felt as if his brain had been paralyzed and numbed, and he opened his eyes, squinting, his vision bleary, expecting to find himself gazing out at the tranquil landscape of Forina, his home of many years. On normal days, he would awaken to see himself gazing out upon a deep valley, white mist drifting over the trees and tall, pillar shaped rock formations.

What he hadn't prepared for was to find himself in a stark white room, empty except for himself and a number of odd tubelike things protruding from the blank walls and mounted on balls which were partially set into the wall. He stood up, fully awakened by the initial shock of finding himself here, and took a couple of steps forward. The tubes rotated slowly, silently, following him, he glanced behind him to look at the tubes and study them more closely, when something caught his eye. It was a digital clock, which seemed somewhat out of place against the flat white walls of this strange room. On it numbers counted down in seconds, and the timer beeped every time a new number flashed on the screen, the screen blinked brightly, it would have been impossible to have overlooked it, which was difficult seeing as it was about the only thing that had any color at all. The tubes, even, were mostly black, which didn't really mean "color" in his book. But it was the numbers counting backwards that caught his attention most.

15….14….13….

It didn't take long for Aya to figure out what was going on, even for a Pokemon that didn't have an amazingly large amount of human interation, perhaps he was just clever, yes, that sounded right. Three main points stood out in his mind most clearly, they would be the only things that he would fully remember. Three, and only three, points that he had managed to come up with in the precious few seconds that he had.

• The tubes were gun turrets, which tracked his movement and followed him.
    • The timer signified the amount of time he had left before the guns would begin firing.
    • He needed to get out of here, or else. And honestly and truthfully, he really was not about to find out what "or else" was, because he had a feeling that it wasn't good.
    That was when he forgot everything else that he had been thinking at the moment, his paws pushed off against the ground, he gave a great leap and began running at full speed upon landing. It was all completely involuntary, he didn't know if he had ever traveled as fast in his life, even when running from a swarm of angry beedrill. Nothing else seemed to matter to him except the fact that he must keep running, he may not stop running.

Aya was now running down a long hallway, the gun turrets had tracked him this far, he didn't see much hope left, but now he was nearing a corner, if he turned perhaps he would be safe. He willed himself to run faster, surprisingly, fueled by his terror, he did. Suddenly, it seemed like an explosion had occurred behind him as the timer beeped one last time and the guns began firing.

The loud bursts of noise that came from behind him and followed him were deafening. He couldn't believe the noise, he had never heard such a sound in all his life, and nothing could have prepared him for the sheer terror that he felt upon hearing the sound of the many bullets behind fired towards him, with only one purpose: to kill him.

A bullet narrowly missed his head as Aya gave one last desperate leap, skidding around the corner and pelting down this new hallway. He was safe, shielded from the gunfire, but he didn't stop running, the fact that the bullets couldn't hit him didn't keep him from thinking, and knowing, that he could have wound up dead. Finally, Aya spotted trees, and what appeared to be open sky. Yes! He gasped for breath, his legs working harder even though the bullets could not hit him, everything had happened so fast, and it was all out of his control. He had simply sprang into action as soon as he realized what was going on, but in the midst of all his confusion and shock, he also found that he was grateful, grateful to have escaped the bullets without being hit by a single one, grateful to have lived another minute.

Ooc:// So apparently Aya is going to be hunted by Ninekun?

Spirit Ruler

King of the Charizard Empire
    Years
    Kumori watched the players appear one by one and saw no potential victims. "*hmph* not a single worthy opponent" he sighed. It'd been ages since a "chalenge" had come. Every time he picked a victim, every time he killed them as soon as they got to Level 2. Unfortunately he had to pick a victim and continued scanning the players that appeared. As a Latias appeared something clicked inside Kumori. Like an ancient instinct...to hunt and kill! That Latias had to be his next victim. He also felt something strange surge inside him. All the chasers were linked by a Psychic Bond. He felt Ninekun's energy flow through his mind. She'd also sensed that the Latias was his victim. As the Pokemon went through to "The Black Forest" he smirked. The hunt had begun...

emoBill™

† мазохист †
    Years
    Ooc:// So apparently Aya is going to be hunted by Ninekun?

OOC: *bursts into tears and puts head in hands* Yes, I'm sorry! We're still friends, right?

IC: Ninekun watched the Absol race through the hallway. Graceful, fast, and powerful. She shook the thoughts out of her mind. She couldn't be feeling anything for it, not affection (after all, she had always loved cats), not anything. Otherwise she'd be biased and she couldn't kill it.

The name 'Aya' appeared above his head, a blue arrow pointing down at him. She knew by the label that this was his name. Aya the Abusoru. She followed through the walls, invisible to anyone, and watched from her place between dimensions. Level Two was a forest, a dark forest that Aya would have an advantage in, being a Dark Pokemon. He could blend into the shadows, even with the snow-white fur. The darkness inside him would assure that.

She felt her body structure change, slowly becoming more vampiric. Her teeth grew pointed, and she could feel her body change so that it was more aerodynamic. Her abilities changed, and her speed and attack rose sharply. She could disappear into the night as easily as she pleased now. This was always one of her favorites - she loved being able to shoot through the forest at unimaginable speeds, and the thrill she got when she plunged straight down at a player to bite his or her neck, drinking the blood, watching it spurt out, was exactly that - a thrill. But she wasn't so sure how she'd feel now that she was iffy about the whole Chaser thing.

Kumori had sensed his victim. The Ratiasu, she'd known it from the start.

<Just make sure not to do anything too rash, Kumori,> she said in the Chasers' form of language, telepathy. They could speak words, but they preferred to use telepathy when trying to have a private conversation. You could send it to one person or to everybody.

The message she'd sent to Kumori was pointless. She knew there had been a change in him, and she knew he'd do whatever he could to wipe out the Ratiasu. Obliterate it.

Aya made her think about her actions twice. She was going to delay killing him as long as she could.

Even if it meant killing another Chaser, or even all of them.

OOC: Ninekun is so amazin'. XD

Gumshoe Satyr

Clone 489024-9
    Years
    Chaser Sign-Up Form

Name: Jack. Also he's called Gremlin, or Grem, by most of the Chasers. (He was first called this by another Chaser he worked with and the name stuck.)

Appearance:
    Only Chasers really know what Grem really looks like due to his love of disguises. As a human, he's about 6" tall, 170 lbs, and looks to be about 18 years old. He has short, slightly spike black hair and hazel eyes that seem to be different colors in different lights. For clothes, he wears a long-sleeved dark green tunic that reaches his waist, a black leather vest that goes over his tunic, black cloth pants, and black cloth shoes, kind of like moccasins. Over his shoulders, he wears a black cloak, and he usually keeps the hood over his head when he's not alone. Up the sleeve of his tunic, he hides a 6 inch knife so he can use it any time. On both sides of his cloak are a series of pockets where he keeps most of the stuff he uses for his pranks and other useful things, and strapped to his back under the cloak he keeps a bow and quiver of arrows. On his wrist is a special watch-like gadget which he can receive messages from the designers, information on the levels on the Game, and information on the Players. He can also add information as he gathers it into it. Affectionately dubbed Cid or Communication Information Database. When he changes form, he always has his hazel eyes and his black cloak, although it might change form a bit. For example, if he becomes a winged creature, the cloak could become wings, but it will still have the pockets and the bow under it.

Personality:
    Grem has a love for pranks, traps, and riddles. Other than that, though, he's fairly serious and keeps to himself because the other Chasers treat him like an outcast because he has yet to take the life of a player. He dislikes killing because he thinks that playing tricks and pranks and watching the players are so much more fun. Considered a rebel by the designers of the Game, they are constantly frustrated with him and have just recently started threatening him with 'termination' or 'deletion'. He often wonders why he was created the way he was, and whenever he's with other Chasers he tries to make friends but with little results. He blames his 'father' for making him an outcast and failure and just wants to be accepted. Also he's a strategist and knows all about electronics and gadgets.

History:
    Although he's physically and mentally 18, he actually hasn't lived for very long. Grem has gone on four player hunts but has yet to make a kill due to his dislike of killing. After his second Game, he was named Gremlin by a fellow Chaser because of his love for tricks, and by then, it was considered that anyone who teamed up with him was in for trouble because he was so weak and useless.

This Game, his fifth, is going to be his last chance to avoid being destroyed by the designers. Although he doesn't want to, he knows that he must kill this time or be killed himself.

Other:
    Grem has the ability to create illusions, either to disguise himself or the environment, but using his power on too large an area or too many times without resting can eventually make him unable to use them for a while. He has a flute that he can play quite well and it's one of his favorite things to do. He is very agile and quick but isn't very strong and has much less endurance than other Chasers. In other words, if you can handle his moves and speed long enough, he'll start to slow down and be easier to beat and he can't take very many attacks.

(I'm trying to make Grem sort of a fence-rider so this doesn't necessarily mean that he's going to help the Chasers or the players. It depends on how the story goes and if there can even be more than one reformed Chaser in the Game. I'm assuming that Ninekun will be reformed.)

Last edited:

Lusankya

The cake is a pie!
    Years
    (OOC: Accepted, Namora. And I'm waiting for some other players to post before I do, because although we have lots of accepted sign-ups, hardly anyone's actually posted.)

Years
    And so the game begins... Amethyst thought wryly. She closed her eyes, focusing, and by the time she had opened them once more, the players had appeared. She gave a toothy smile - but again, everything this form did was rather...toothy. Made to prey on the fears of her...well, prey, it was a combination of what Giratina was said to look like and a Seviper, with other fearsome things thrown in. She had a thousand rearing legs, a stinger on the end of each, and her torso was black and red- scarlet, bloody red. Head was odd - eyes, feline-looking with amethyst pupils, sprouted from every possible point - except for a space about a grown human's head wide, a grown human's high, where her mouth sat. Formed in the ironic shape of a heart, thick black lips hid thousands upon thousands of very small, incredably sharp teeth.

She was a predator. And they all knew it. For all Amethyst's frightening figure, she was only as large as a Pikachu, to better blend in. A faint red glow emerged from the Latias and she followed the beam of light....So, the Latias was taken by Kurimori, Amethyst believed? She wasn't sure of his name, but - Amethyst stared for a moment - even in monster form, he was awfully cute. She felt his mind briefly, before flickering away. No, don't say anything now....Too early, Amethyst thought. The Absol - no, taken...

Aha! The Marowak, perfect. She'd never preyed on one of them before, and it was male. Maybe he'd be harder? Nah, she doubted it.

Last edited:

QUICKtraina11

Water..Calm, Until Your Touch!
    Years
    ___As Nife came out of the long hallway he rubbed his right scythe having just tried to cut through a gun with one slice. Looking around he saw a few others here. Not knowing who they were or if they had something to do with his presence here he avoided them scooting farther to the left. When the voice that had awoken him boomed again throughout this forest he listened intently.
    ___As the "Voice" finished talking he thought to himself about this predicament. There had to be more than just this. There had to be something other than hidden guns and monsters. There must be something else out there. Waiting...Waiting to strike. He finished his thought and decided that he would not die here. He had more to live for he would make it out. And with that Nife flew off into the forest.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back