• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Reintroducing myself (if not allowed because of rules, then delete whenever ready)

Years
  • Hello. I was once MonadoXY7, but now I am wanting to be called Game Duelist CJ. Wanting to start over from scratch and make a new fan game is something I need because I want to get out of this funk I'm having with dealing with things from the past and my current job right now. I like to say hi because its been too long since I visited this website to check up on the game I was making with my small team last year. So anyways, I like and want to meet new friends and earn new knowledge on how to make a fan game. It's nice to meet people who are still making fan games that don't make anyone from Nintendo and the Pokémon Company take them down. I hope we can be friends and hopefully I can get started on a revamp of my fan game. Good to meet you and nice to see you again!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey! I remember your post from before. No worries about it man. :) Welcome to the community and best of luck with your fan game! I'm sure it'll turn out great.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    There's a whole section for recruitment in the fan games section so don't worry too much about that. :)

Years
  • It's not going to be a rom hack but a fully fan made game with a big hub region and the main regions from the anime and main games.

Last edited:
    Back