• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rejection( a pokemorph rp)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fallen Angel

I HAVE RETURNED! *cough*
Years
  • Anna listened as the Flareon's labored breathing regulated and she sighed and slowly walked to the man, the glowing around her body intesified and she looked.
    "What could have happened to him?", she asked listening and hearing his breathing led her to belive he was just knocked out.

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
    Years
  • Kal awoke with a start, smelling strange beings near his beloved master. He snarled dangerously, leaping in front of his fallen master. Flames rose dangerously throughout the room, violently lashing out at the morphs in the room. Damian stood achingly to his feet, holding his head in dazed confusion. " Kal? What the?" He yelped, noticing the pokemorphs in the room. Kal growled lowly, his fur standing on end as his power swirled around him in a display of his strength.
    " I don't know who you are but I suggest you leave now." Damian stated, his eyes narrowing.
    ~*~*~*~*~

Youkai coward near Faith as she awoke slowly, yawning lazily. " Nice nappy...." She murmered happily, stretching.

Fallen Angel

I HAVE RETURNED! *cough*
    Years
  • Anna placed a hand on Cassy's shoulder.
    "Calm down," she said to the mew morph. She then looked to the man.
    "My friend here has a point, we did save your Flareon, it was close to death. But if you want to know who we are, I am Anna, this is Cassy, and", she contiuned now pointing to Kiri. "that is Kiri, I myself normally don't help humans, my friends, however I don't know how they like to operate, but if you need help, just call my name and we can help." The deep glow flashed and she dissappeared.

SkarmoryRider

Girl by day, Eon by night
    Years
  • Moonlight walked farther into the woods. She was ignored, and she liked it that way. Some odd reason, she had a deep sinking feeling in her heart. ~What is this feeling?~ she pondered and ran. She hoped no one would come and stop her.
    Suddenly, she ran into someone and fell over. "Not again..." she muttered.
    This time, it was a Houndoom morph. "Who are you?" he asked.
    "Moonlight. You?"
    "Miro, sorry about running into you."

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
  • OOC: a little confused...I don't watch Inuyasha, so please bear with me!

IC: Skye watched everyone go their separate ways. She took particular notice of the lonely looking Umbreon morph as she made her way into the forest. Skye followed at a safe distance, hoping that they would both make it away from the dangers of the forest.

She saw her run into a Houndoom morph, an decided this would be a good time to make an entrace. Everyone always feels safer in a group when their nerves are on edge.

"Excuse me," she said softly approaching them, her bo staff in a neutral position. She tossed the jazzed layers of hair that were hanging in her eyes. "It seems you would be looking for a safe place to rest, away from the human kind. I may be of assistance."

SkarmoryRider

Years
  • Slowly, Miro and Moonlight got up. "Yes, I'd like that. Humans are cruel to me. They want me as a circus creature." she said.
    Miro nodded in agreement. "I was a human, but they gave me Houndoom DNA. I prefer being this way better than being a human. I have Pokemon powers." and he grinned.
    Moonlight looked at the girl and asked, "Who are you?"

Inuyasha

Too Tired to Care.
    Years
  • << Keh! -snorts in disgust- Darn tootin! How can you &%*#ing think that I'd let Kagome run around here without her koi? Oy! woman! get it right, Its Inu, not locke. He's for other rp's.Geeze... you finally get to date me and you dont brag about it to everyone... -sigh- ... ... oh. I'm not thinking this... i'm... typing... AH! -hide's behind Sango again- (and would you believe... she's the drooling Inuyasha fan! Xp But i'm gettin there.) ^^ My character... actually, he is a cross between.. well, you'll see. ^^ Anywho, I'm gonna try to catch up real quick... and if there are any misspellings then 'scuse them please... its been too long since i had an english class for me to care about.>>
    The next night. The same dream. It continued too long. He could never fall asleep. He desperatly needs to, though, and every part of him killed him for not sleeping.
    "Faith."
    That name rang in his mind's eye. Something in the days after had reminded him about her. The night sky was dotted with stars, the same with the sparkle in her eyes. The breeze seemed to carry scents from far off...
    Her's was in that gentle gust. But he couldnt be sure. He gathered a few oddities and hopped from the three story room and onto the pavement. He was linked to this girl, he promised something. His psychic abilities could feel some bond between them. Faint. Odd. But everlasting. Only his promises held that weight. He looked over at his 'home.' The couple had taken him in not too long ago, he had gotten himself a job at a local nightclub, and he had continued his training in the art of Bushido as well as the many martial arts. He had that hole in him still. His prized katana, which he nick named 'Twilight', was taken from him. The only girl he felt like talking to...
    He stopped his thoughts dead in their tracks. He could never think of her and not feel the lump in his throat. He wanted to finally say Hello. Slowly his eyes became their usual shade of slate grey. A few puddles had reflected his disheartened features. Maybe the circus would do? He turned towards the clearing in the distance that the tents were visible at. He didnt need to walk for long, his psychic powers had slowly retunred to him, and he had remembered his ability to walk, or run, almost as fast as a cheetah. That ability soon lead him to the tents.
    Her scent was stronger now.

"The winds are changing..." He muttered to himself, sniffing the air.
    She was close, he could feel it. From behind him, a few twigs snapped as he felt it. Someone was trying to catch him. He scoffed before he decided it had come close enough.
    "That... my dear chewtoy..." He began, drawing his replacement blade and slicing the pokeball in half, "Was a horrible mistake."
    "Wh-what?!" Oh yeah, he read fear all over them...
    "Lets get him!"
    Again the men tried to capture the morph, he almost let himself be caught, just so he could show off. He wondered if she could hear him...
    He wondered if he could find her...

"You can't get away!"
    Hies pupils turned from a saddened grey to jet black. Pissed jet black. Small pebbles rose from the ground, tents fell. He even smiled as the elephant landed on the men. It felt good to talk to someone. He hadnt done so in... years. Ever since he had found out he wasnt a normal pokemorph.
    He felt her near. He could feel her power rising. He could feel her anger. He felt the need to rush to her, so soothe her. To calm her down. He had a feeling that this would only lead to trouble. Her anger caused pain. <<That pain seemed to be her fuel. ^^ inside joke, gomen...>> He needed to watch over her. He knew he had to find her. Now.
    He rushed through the tents, sensing her become stronger, closer... and then he saw the pillar of dark energy.

"Oy. Thats gotta be fun..." He smirked.
    The tent wasnt too far off. He ran to it, only to find a small houndour crouching over a familiar person. His powers, which he rarely used, were concentrated on him going on undetected. He stayed there, silently watching as he waited for her to wake.
    "Nice nappy..." He heard her sweet voice ring in glee. He could tell she wasn't too fluent in English, so he spoke in his native tongue.
    "K...konni...chi wa, Faith-sama. Jiko shoukai sasete kudasai... Sessha wa... Takeda-dono..." << Hello, Faith. Allow me to introduce myself. I am Takeda. (sessha is the honoable that is used by samurai.)
    His eyes began to turn an awkward shade of red mixed with yellow and white. He was a total wreck. Feelings arose that he had never felt. His cheeks flushed. His breathing was irregular. At least he remembered this feeling. He felt this way every time he looked at her...
    << gomen for the long one...>>

Last edited:

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
  • Skye smiled faintly at the Umbreon and Houndoom morphs.

"I am Skye," she said. "My parents were one of the first in the experimental stage of pokemorphing. They were both injected with Zapdos DNA, and then my mother had me, so I was born this way."

Her spiky-feathered wings flexed invlountarily.

"I reside in a cave upon a cliff above a nearby town," she told them. "There are many hiding places if you do not wish to be seen there. I am willing to take you there if you wish to go."

Fallen Angel

I HAVE RETURNED! *cough*
    Years
  • Anna appeared in the forest again, she kneeled to the ground after spotting a small shiney object. She picked it up, her dark eyes squinted at it.
    "Hmmmm.... Someone dropped their necklace....," Anna said waiting for the others to return.

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
  • "Interesting," Skye echoed. "Indeed."

Her muscles tensed, and she raised her bo staff to a fighting position. A twig snapped to her left, and she whirled around.

"More humans have come," she hissed. "I do not know if we will have time to flee!"

SkarmoryRider

Years
  • "Sure." I smelled the wind. "Hundreds of humans. They're all out here!" and I charged through the brush and punched someone in the jaw. A human. "Yes!"
    Miro's tail curled and whipped into the brush. One of the men can't pull the trigger let alone a tranquilizer gun.

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
  • Skye watched the Umbreon girl with amazement. The thought of fighting for the pleasure of seeing the humans fall was sickening. She fought off the humans who came at her with her bo staff, saving her energy for one large blast of lightning.

She was relieved to see Anna teleport to help with the situation, but could only focus on her attackers.

Her movements were fluid, her muscles shifting with *liquid ease beneath her skin.* An upper rising block, followed by a strong downward strike.

"Ichi, ni, san..." she counted the movements in her head, the steps of her kata, the number of unconcious around her.

There were too many people around her. Her identity was surely recorded now. She could no longer be in seclusion. She had to fight.

The hatred eminated from the humans, surrounding her body. It was almost palpable to her. She could almost reach out and grab fistfulls of it from the air. Instead, she resisted it. She fought only for defense, only for survival, never out of spite or hatred.

It became too much. Skye took out as many as she could around her, and called all her energy to her hara, her center.

In the next moment, the forest errupted with light, as bright as the noon sun in summer. A massive thunder attack had eliminated most of the attackers.

Skye, devoid of any energy, fell to her knees. She supported herself on her bo staff alone, the once glossy finish on the mahogony staff was stained with sweat and fingerprints. She looked up to the heavens, heaving a sigh.

"I would rather die here," she uttered, her strength leaving her body, "than to see a world in which there can be no peace. There must be a way to achieve it...even if I have to die. I would gladly...die...for...peace."

With that, she collapsed on the ground, completely unconcious, clutching her bo staff.

OOC: * is from a short story written by my creative writing teacher. I make no claim to this phrase.

Pluslechu

Uuuh...Corn?
    Years
  • "Er..." Kiri followed Anna. She teleported to the spot where the other morphs were being attacked by humans. She quickly transformed into an espeon, and disabled several men and levitated them, then she seperaely threw them hard up against trees. She hadn't used her powers to hurt anyone before... She felt bad, but felt it was the right thing to do, also.

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
    Years
  • Faith blinked in mild surprise at the appearance of the morph. Her eyes widened as memories seemed to flash through her. * Project F.A.I.T.H....Images of a large wolflike pokemon came to veiw. They were blurred, only the steellike eyes clear to her. Men and women rushed to and from, many yelling out various instructions. But one image stood out in her mind. A face. A young man who rarely spoke. Exspecially to her. * She blinked again, attempting to clear her vision, the very same face standing over her. "....N-Nani yo?" She blinked, shaking her head in confusion. " You...I know you....Can you tell me what I am?" She asked rather bluntly, a typical trait of her. Youkai clung to her arm in fear of the morph, feeling the power from him.
    *~*~*~*~*~*~
    The trainer of the deceased Dragonite clutched his chest in agony as the energy of pure darkness hit him, stealing away his very soul.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back