• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~*Relationship Guru*~ (Revived)

Cool Cr@cker

I am now Chrono Cr@cker
    Years
    DF dadragonz said:
    Well..that's difficult CC since you've already said to her "i don't care for you anymore" ^^;
    What i can suggest is put yourself in her shoes. You have a friend and you really start to like them..may end up in the friendship breaking up.
    Well thanks Claire. I might as well try!

Years
    I have a question. What do you do when you find out the person you are absoloutly in love with, and supposedly loves you back, is keeping secrets from you that have everything to do with you, and have no reason to be kept secret? I'm really torn, what should I do?

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    VV: Definately avoid for outright telling her how you feel -that will make both of you feel awkward if things don't work out. Subtlety such as asking if she wants to catch a new movie you've wanted to see (start a convo about movies you both want to see, and then ask her) would go a long way -her saying no would subtley suggest that she wants you both to stay friends, while her saying yes will suggest maybe she likes you, or maybe she just wants to get to know you better. From there, if she says yes, you can step up the subtlety a little.
    Subtlety is always the best way to go on both sides, since it allows a strong friendship to maintain if things don't work out.

FT: It..really depends on how important the secrets are to your relationship -if they are small personal things about him, he may have just felt too embarassed to be honest (even though you may not see them as a big deal). If they are large and very influential, then you two really need to talk. Personally, i cant stand it when people aren't honest with me. If I were you, depending on how large the lies were, I may give him one last chance..but it really depends on the kinds of secrets kept.

Dogbert

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 20, 2006
    I like this girl and have since the start of the year. We were friends three years ago, but since I went to a smarter class *sigh* we kinda drifted apart. Her best friend is kinda friends with me but she is a bit negative. And the girl I like is also friends with me.
    Most likely, if I go and ask if I can be their friend, I'd probably be told to get lost.
    Anyways, she probably knows I like her (Nearly half the school knows) and I want to tell her that I like her. But a few problems stop me.

1) I'm scared of how she'll react
    2) I'm just stupid and don't take up opportunities to speak to her
    3) She has an army of girls around her nearly 24/7 so it's impossible to get enough courage to talk to her.

Little help?

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    If i were you dogbert, i'd just make an effort to speak to the girl and her best friend more. You're only asking for friendship at the moment, which shouldn't result in someone turning you down..if she did turn down a friendship, then she's not a very nice person to be with. I would gain up courage, not to ask to be friends, but just to spend more time with her. You don't need to ask someone to be their friend -it happens naturally a lot of the time ^^
    Just think -she's just a regular person, and probably misses the friendship as much as you do dogbert ^^ you'll find the courage just believe in yourself

Taki

PC's official CrAzY cAt!!
    Years
    Dogbert said:
    I like this girl and have since the start of the year. We were friends three years ago, but since I went to a smarter class *sigh* we kinda drifted apart. Her best friend is kinda friends with me but she is a bit negative. And the girl I like is also friends with me.
    Most likely, if I go and ask if I can be their friend, I'd probably be told to get lost.
    Anyways, she probably knows I like her (Nearly half the school knows) and I want to tell her that I like her. But a few problems stop me.

1) I'm scared of how she'll react
    2) I'm just stupid and don't take up opportunities to speak to her
    3) She has an army of girls around her nearly 24/7 so it's impossible to get enough courage to talk to her.

Little help?
    *nods* I've been through that! Well, kinda, obviously he was a boy but he was already my friend so... To get to be her friend the best time is lessons... do you have anymore lessons togheter with her? If not, see how she acts with you, I mean, for example, when you see her does she say hello to you or smile? Well if she does, I really think you should say hello to her when you see her.
    I'll give you a bit of my experience just to let you have more ideas and stuff and get a plan of this situation... I'm 12 too as you can see and I last year I used to be friends with this boy (when I was in year 7.He was my age too.This year we got to talk more because we had 2 classes togheter AND I was friends with some people he hanged around with. The problem was that I fancied him but I couldn't get to tell him because I was scared that he might not talk to me again... Then his friends found out (his friends were girls) and they told him.... Then they told me he said he already knew... But now he STILL talks to me... Anyway, before my friends told him he always said hello when I met him around the school and so did I. So I guess you just have to talk to her more... If she says hello to you you say it too... or if you got to know her better and you chat quite a lot (when you can) but she still doesn't say hello, try to get the initiative to say hello yourself, then when she shows that you two are more friends then try to tell her... You never know ^-^
    My fairy tale doesn't finish well though, 'cause at the end he just wanted to be friends with me... But that's allright, now everything is back to normal ^-^

Rave Master

R4V3 M4$T3R
    Years
    omg this may sound so dumb but yeah:

my pair kinda wansta un-pair but i did absolutely nothing to her and i still want to be paired with her cuz sheez cool....but yeah i dont know what to do...help

thx
    ~RM

Gaia

I'm ur God
    Years
    Here's te deal there's this girl I've liked for 2 years.But I don't know how to show I like her.Cuz I'm scared of her reaction.Can u give me a way?thnx

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Rave, ask her why it is she wants to unpair first, that's all you can do for now. She deserves to give you an answer, and then maybe you two can work things out.

Gaia, i'd act more charming around her and flatter her more -most girls enjoy that behaviour and maybe she'll star to see you in a different light. From there you'd have to gradually begin to flirt, however if she doesn't return it stop so that the friendship can be preserved and to save any embarassment on your part ^^

Back