• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Relaxing

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    What games to you play just to kill time? Usually when you've finished all of your other games, I think.

Myself, I enjoy swinning around Manhattan in Spider-Man 2. Not fighting, juts kind of swinging, flying around, occasionally rescuing a rogue balloon.

Acting in a semi-stealthy fashion and battling Nexus in the Jungle Trek level of Star Wars: Bount Hunter is quite fun too. I find myself doing that a lot while just...waiting.

And, of course, riding on horseback with Epona across Hyrule in Ocarina of Time.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Tales of Symphonia, naturally. That or Katamari Damacy/We Love Katamari because the replay value for those are so high.

As far as portable games go...Mario Kart: Super Circuit is great. XD; I got slightly addicted to that a few weeks back and had to make my brother take the game from me because I was staying up too late playing it.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    Lightning said:
    Tales of Symphonia, naturally. That or Katamari Damacy/We Love Katamari because the replay value for those are so high.

As far as portable games go...Mario Kart: Super Circuit is great. XD; I got slightly addicted to that a few weeks back and had to make my brother take the game from me because I was staying up too late playing it.
    I just played through that recently. Every course and every extra course. Took about three hours-ish.

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    I play a lot of games just to relax.

I like playing Mario Kart DS in battle mode, that game just pwns but I don't really relax. I would have to say that I like playing Animal Crossing on the Gamecube just to relax.

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    Just to relax? I play games such as Shadow The Hedgehog, Sonic Rush, experiment in Zoo Tycoon 2 or The Sims: Busting Out.

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
    Ehh I usually just play some LoZ Master Quest.... Beat Ganon for the 1000000 time ;P or I just play NBA on my PSP

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Super Smash Bros. Melee when I'm feeling particularly chronocidal; I do it mainly so I never become dull in my abilities. I still have hope that the day will come when I'll find a worthy opponent...not that I'm particularly good, it's just that everyone I've ever even gone against doesn't own a Gamecube.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Call of Duty. There's no better way to kill time than killing...German fascists. XD

Kurosaki

Yu-Gi-Oh! Nightmare Troubadour (DS) for me. Nothing like kicking butt with a sweet deck and a touchscreen.

Nedrag Terces12

Lord of Latias
    Years
    currently i try to kill time by getting snowboards on maple story :P kind of tedious and keeps me addicted for hours and hours.

Years
    Sometimes, I like to pop in GTA San Andreas and go on a total rampage. Also, I like to kick back and play The Warriors and go beat up some gangs in the Rumble Mode.

However, it's always good to dust off the older systems and play something old school. I have my SNES hooked up in my room and play some Secret Of Evermore.

I can't wait until I get that copy of Ocarnia Of Time/Master Quest I got from Amazon.

Back