• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Remake Of Silver & Gold

Years
  • I wouldn't say so :/ I mean, it'd be great to see, but I think they're probably more concentrated on making new games. Besides, the others are right -- we can fill up the Pokedex. Without FR/LG, you couldn't before (not without cheats). When it came out, you pretty much could.
    Would I want one? Yes =3 GSC was awesome. I had a fun time playing it. I just wish they would. ;_;

Oh, and I think Celebi can be obtained with a Japanese bonus disk for Colosseum...

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
  • Yes, that is a Pokesho fanart.

Anyhow, I hope they will remake GS after DP comes out, like how they remade RB after RuSa came out.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2009
    My friend has Pokemon Silver for GBA o_O
    I'm not sure whats up with it, whether its a fake or what, but it works fine and seems completely normal to me.

Years
    • MD
    • Seen Mar 17, 2007
    misty-slave09 said:
    Do you think they will remake gold and silver like they did red and blue?
    As they did re-make red/blue and green its very possible they re-make those in a year or two.

Back