• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Remember Me?... 5 or so Months Ago

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Firstly, I hope I've remembered the rules correctly in posting here...

Now, I don't know how much, how long, or how whatever I'll be back for, big forums with many members feel hostile to me for some reason. [Insert song lyrics that imply a first-person decleration of returning here].

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I remember you =O Hi, Hotaru!

Well, it's nice to see you back here again and hopefully you stay longer =D

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    Hey, Hotaru. I remember you, of course. You haven't been on MSN lately due to some kind of problem? That's what Hayate told me.

Anyway, welcome back! Enjoy your time here.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Thank you all. :)

Hey, Hotaru. I remember you, of course. You haven't been on MSN lately due to some kind of problem? That's what Hayate told me.
    Yeah, given some modestly 'expert' advice I think it's a spyware thing.

hey dude.
    welcome, PM me if you want to be m8s
    Sorry but I think I'll give that a miss, at least until MSN works again. I've also got over 120 contacts. x__x;

Hayate

Freelance Hero.
    Years
    Wheee younger brother is back to PC ^^ Of course I remember you, would be a shame if I didn't~ xP Well enjoy your stay again and stick with us some longer this time~

Whee another PC family member wearing our userbar *happy dance*

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    I was wondering where you disappeared to. And now I know. It's great to see you back here.

Welcome back to the PokeCommunity! And unless there are still problems with your MSN, I'll see you on there...maybe. ^^;

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    And another! xD Hio.

I'm guessing Ryder will next post here, unless she's only @ her forum now.

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2007
    hey im new so i dont know how to post or where to post so please help

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    hey im new so i dont know how to post or where to post so please help
    Um... Okay there's this site, with all the forums on it, and I'm assuming you can post since posting that, so where to post would be any of the forums that be of interest to you. Read the titles, they give an idea of what that specific forum area is about.

I'll not be posting here again 'cause saying "thanks" and "hi" to people this many times feels too repetetive for me. Anyone else who does post here, I'll read it so go ahead anyway.

Back